Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oh marshmallows!... again!

I think i'm falling into depression?
Holy tahi-ness, aren't i too young for depression o(0_0)o?
Well apparently, i guess not, i mean, it can happen to anyone at any age... right?

So what do you do?
Apart from driving around like a mad woman, including going the OPPOSITE direction because of Ikano Power Center's stupidity in NOT making proper U-turns for people to take... its as if that ONE ROAD where if you take it, it'll lead you straight away to the highway and BYEBYE, no more U-turns, so no going anywhere else unless HOME!
STUPIDITY!
And i thought most shopping malls actually WELCOME people to their place? I guess i was wrong again? Hmm...

Anyways, yes, what do i do?
HAPPY PICS =D!~
Looking at HAPPY PICS of course, makes me HAPPY =D!~
*grins like a happy little kimchi*
...
...
You know what, pretending to be happy, when you're actually NOT, is making me sick... and i'm seriously sick on putting a mask on myself regardless of how i feel, for fear that my mood might affect anyone else...
As if anyone will care either *rolls eyes*...
Hish!
But of course, thats one of the reasons why there's ice-cream in this world =D!~
I was mad, bloody mad and angry yesterday, but after having ice-cream, JUST ONE MOUTH, i found myself smiling and laughing adee XD!~
is HAPPINESS =D!~
*toot* the calories and whatever heck lar XD!~ Thats why there's "losing weight" in this world =P!

So whatever, HAPPY PICS =D!~

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe XD!~
I really love this pic!
HANKYUNG-OPPA AND HEECHUL-OPPA ARE SO CUTE X3!~
I miss SuperJunior's FullHouse... too bad its going to end tonight ...
Great, more emo-ness to add to my already-emo-self o(=.=")o...
BRILLIANT!
But eitherways, watching all those variety shows like Nal-Ah-Rah ShootDori, X-Man, LoveLetter, Women6 etc, and ESPECIALLY SuJu's variety shows, really makes me laugh and at least, its a sunshine to my couldy day =)!
Except the constant addiction to the variety shows, which, has not been very good to my eyes , i really didn't regret for moving ONTO the KoreanWave...
...
And i even critisize the KoreanWave and music last time o(=.=")o...
Ignorance, is definately NOT a bliss!
I seriously hate ignorance!

Meow! Enough now!~
I want to go rewatch SuJu's mini drama, even though i've just watched it last night =P!
Its because i didn't really get to watch it properly, because of my eyes o(@@)o!
Over-crying + sleepiness + eye problems = no good focus...
But when SiWon-ny and KyuHyun-ny appears erm... *blush*...
NYAN XD!!!~
...
ENOUGH!!!
Later go attack Auntie's house for kimchi chigae X3!!!~
NO! NOT ME! ITS THE KIMCHI PUNYA KIMCHI CHIGAE! NOT kimchi ME THE kimchi! UNDERSTAND?
...
I'm not making any sense am i o(^^;)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e