Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dancing Out!

Went to KLCC for shopping today!

Emo shopping, you may say... because of... *emos*...
But retail therapy really works ne!
After like, a couple of times of going shopping but end up buying nothing home, finally managed to bought some of the stuffs i wanted today!
And by the end of the day, i was as happy as a bowl of KangIn-brand-kimchi-chigae!

Nyan o(^-^)o!~


One of the best purchase (After the ice-cream!) was the NoguriUdon!

Apart from being the pack of udon SungMin-oppa was happily labeling in SuperAdonisCamp, which then KangIn-oppa reminded him that DongHae-oppa's team could just destroy the package, so the labeling was useless... it was also...
NOGURI XD!~
I can imagine my Noguri's head there while cooking the noodles X3!~ Hehehe!
ps: I bought it because of "Noguri", i didn't really remember what noodles SungMin-oppa was labeling till i came home and rewatched it o(^^;)o...

Then went to LotteMart, but there was no more CheomMilMil o(T-T)o...
But bought kimchi anyway!
The REAL EDIBLE FOOD KIMCHI! Not the kimchi me, ok?

Bloody big pack o(=.=")o... they don't have smaller packs there... ARGH!

But why me buy the food kimchi?
Because hehehe...

To make my kimchi-brand kimchi-chigae XD!~
Recipe courtesy of Auntie and NoguriKangIn!~

I seriously wanted to thank Ah Theng Jie Jie aka Soey here!
Go visit KilikuluCafe Kirikurucafe.com btw! GREAT WEBSITE XD!~
Apart from the fact that she just had dinner with UncleAhGuan's family, after that she drove ALL THE WAY FROM PUCHONG JUST to come to my house to try my first time made kimchi-chigae!!!
And i had to dissappoint her because it wasn't sour enough o(T-T)o...
But she still finished the whole pot for me o(o.O)O!
BIG CHUTS FOR YOU X3!~
Kirikurucafe.com
Kirikurucafe.com
Kirikurucafe.com
Kirikurucafe.com
Kirikurucafe.com
Haven't done my full promotion yet, just you wait yah =D!~

One of my fave, squid with wasabi =D!

And also, after like, two years or so walking pass that stall without buying the squid and rice...
(Pic to be uploaded soon)
I finally bought one box to try today!
Yummmy!
But i'm not buying again, too expensive o(^^;)o...
Unless if its fresh ler!


The best purchase of the day seriously goes to the ice-cream!
Its just normal cone with milk vanilla ice-cream... but... OH. MY. GOD!
Its even better than Haegan Dazz or Baskin Robbins!
SERIOUSLY BRILLIANTLY GOOOD XD!!!~
But i didn't get a chance to take pic of the heavenly-ice-cream o(T-T)o... Somemore that ice-cream is only "purchasable" in Malaysia once every year, during the Isetan Hokkaido Fair or something...
Its just so heavenly, words CANNOT describe it!
One of the reasons why i went to KLCC today was also because of the ice-cream, because today was the fair's last day, and due to last year's experience of the ice-cream, i knew i HAD to go back there, JUST FOR THE ICE-CREAM!
And boy was i NOT dissappointed X3!~
ITS JUST SO HEAVENLY XD!~
Not going to elaborate more... in case i start craving for the ice-cream suddenly that i'll break into Isetan KLCC like, NOW, just to have some of the ice-cream again o(^^;)o...
ARGH!!! UNTIL NEXT YEAR o(>.<)O!!! I'M MISSING IT ALREADY!!! Enough, let me go bite my Noguri now to stop my craving for the ice-cream...
I miss it o(T-T)o...

BTW...
Don't know why, but today:
I tried to connect my Clie to the com, but it won't work... explore explore... turns out i didn't plug in the USB cable o(-__-")o...
And just now, i tried to connect my camera to the com, it won't work despite me clicking the USB button a few times... turns out, i didn't plug in the USB cable... again o(-__-")o...

Haiyo...
Suddenly back to my normal blogging way o(^^;)o... but i seriously prefered HeeChul-oppa's style!
So artistic in my point-of-view!~
FIGHTING OPPA!~
Going to do that again next time =D!~
Save everyone's time as well!
No one need to read too much, i no need to type so much XP!

BTW, tomorrow last day of work!
THEN SERIOUSLY HAVE TO CLEAN ROOM AFTER THAT!
My room is so scary in the "tidy-sense" that i scared myself o(=v=")o... hehehe...

FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e