Monday, August 28, 2006

FREE!!!

kimchi's last day of work today =3!

Although honestly, i don't know why, but i think i'm going to "sorta" miss going to work.
- The salary, no doubt X3!~
- Get to "curi-malas", by going downstairs to buy bread for breakfast while working hours.
- THE BLOODY HELL GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION!
- Squeezing into the lift and going way up to the 19th floor every morning. I missed that somehow o(=.=")o... must be my obsession on tall buildings i guess?
- THE BLOODY HELL BRILLIANT INTERNET CONNECTION!
- And SALARY =D!

But i guess if i felt tormented waking up every morning when i felt like lazing in bed, and the thought of "work" the next day makes me feel like jumping out of my grandma's bedroom window... yeah, i guess its OK to stop now =)!

Gives me a VERY GOOD reason to SERIOUSLY clean my room this time, plus reliefing me of the everyday torture of thinking "OMG, how if i have to call people for surveys today?" and etc!

I really want to thank my supervisor! Because somehow, she didn't ask me to call anyone for the last few days! Instead, i got asked to do some other jobs i don't mind doing!
...
Even if i did fell asleep doing it o(^^;)o... OMG! I really should sleep early!

It was fun working for the month if you ignore the "calling" part =)!
Saving up money for my w-inds. Summer Concert fund! Plus good experience!
But i guess i still prefer study now!
Until the time comes, i guess i'm not ready for "real-world-work" yet o(^^;)o...

I still want to stay in my fantasy world for now!~ NYAN X3 *flies*!~


BTW, went to watch Monster House today after work!

Despite it being cartoon, i don't think its a really "suitable" movie for children!

In fact, i suggest younger children to stay away from it o(^^;)o... its seriously quite freaky at some parts...

Maybe its just me, hmm...


I don't understand why whenever i go for movies ALONE my mom will say:

"Alone also can go watch movies meh?"

Erm, why cannot ALONE go watch movie one ka?

Sure, its emo if you think from what side, but if you think from another side,

I'M GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE! Not "watch" my friends!

And seriously, not everyone is a "movie-buff" who needs to watch every movie to their interest!

And not everyone is interested in every movie and needs to watch it... unlike me o(^^;)o... hehe...

...

And also not everyone is as free as me o(^^;)o... and is willing to take out time + money just to pay to watch movies oftenly...

So yeah, whats the problem with going for movies alone?

As long as you don't mind right?

God, i remember how my Aunty (Not Auntie Amane, but my cousin's mom!) reacted when i came back from watching movies alone!

She was like, all compassionate with a pity-look on my face as if i was the "saddest-being-on-earth" and went, "Next time you want to go watch movie you ask me along, ok?"...

I was like "Mwo nun go yah o(o.O)o?"...

Serious, you should've seen her expression o(^^;)o...

No, its not because she wanted to watch the movie too or anything... Well, i guess not everyone can understand going to watch movies alone is PERFECTLY FINE!

Oh well!~


BTW, just bought a pair ofpink slippers today!

REALLY CUTE XD!~

But a lil "big", but mom says "home slippers" are like that, hmm...

It has a crab there! Reminds me of HyeSung-oppa o(^^;)o...

Another choice was a light grass green and purply, and a lighter pink with a sheep on it!

Which, reminds me of DongHae-oppa o(^^;)o...

What am i going to do?

My whole world has been revolving around them now!

Everything i do i think about them!

Example watching cartoons and wondering if HeeChul-oppa would've liked this kinda cartoons too, or is he only a DisneyClassicCartoon fan?

ARGH!

I WANT TO WATCH SNOW WHITE, SLEEPING BEAUTY AND LITTLE MERMAID AGAIN!

ARGH!

Not forgetting Cinderella (Although i got the chance to watch Part 1 that day =D, but its around the ending part o(_ _ )o... I WANT TO WATCH EVERYTHING AGAIN!)!

Hmm, maybe if i go bonkers from waiting too long, i might end up taking my salary and buying all the DVDs o(^^;)o...

Hehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e