Thursday, August 10, 2006

kimchi nyoro-pong!~

Nothing better to do, ehehehe =P!
Tomorrow taking a day off for "certain reasons" *hintSiWon-bebehint*!
Due to work and my laziness, i realize my Blog is really lacking "the colours" all the pictures i posted before gives!
So nyao, i'll post some pics up tomorrow =D!
Wait yah!~
...
No promise buts, later i forget o(^^;)o... hehehe...

YEAH, FREE TOMORROW XD!~
kimchi wants to go watch Garfield2: The Tail of Two Kitties tomorrow =3!~
Too bad have to go alone o(=.=")o... but oh well, i really wanted to watch this (Since May... or so?), so nevermind don't care ler X3!~ Its GARFIELD XD!~
I want to watch the movie anyways, not watch other humans XP!~

Hmm, maybe me and my blasted cat kimchi (NOT ME! Its the other grey and white cat currently residing in my room right now, and is best friends with my blasted panda pan-chan XD!~)...
The both of us, WE, can ACT in a new movie!
It shall be called:
kimchi: The Tale of Two kimchis!
Since well, the both of us ARE named kimchi, ne =D!~
YAH XD!~
Not bad movie idea yah =D?

Coming soon to cinemas near you next summer 31st June!
Mwehehehehehehehehehehehe =P!~


Edit 5pm:
I have to remind myself that my company did not hire me to surf the net while working =P!
Though, i am SUPER RAJIN today! I kept on making calls to practically EVERYWHERE XD!~ Just kept on calling and calling NON-STOP!~

Probably the thought of a FREE DAY tomorrow makes me happy XD!~
...
Actually, THREE FREE DAYS to be exact =P (Plus weekends cuz!)!~
...
Or probably because i am in a GOOD MOOD now XD!~
...
Due to certain reasons *blush*... nyan X3!~
...
Or most probably maybe its because i am making phonecalls, AND, SURFING THE NET AT THE SAME TIME XD!~
FUN FUN FUN XD!~
I'm so going to continue doing that again XP!~
Totally no pressure while i call and surf the net, as opposed to call only! And i get to do my job at the same time too!

All hail the genius eiko-chan kimchi =D!~
I'm such a genius, NYAN X3!~


p/s: Although i'm probably and might-be "over-using" MY name kimchi now, but hey, DON'T EVER FORGET ABOUT eiko-chan nyan XD!~~
I'm still eiko-chan nyan X3!~
kimchi is eiko-chan!~ eiko-chan is eiko-chan!~
eiko-chan kimchi eh yo!~
eiko-chan's THE BEST!~
Nyan XD!~
Not forgetting YoungJi too o(^^;)o... hehehe!~


pp/s: Probably due to the FREE DAY, GOOD MOOD and SURFING THE NET, just now while i was making phonecalls, its as if i just had a HUGE JAR OF SUGAR for lunch o(0-0)o! MY VOICE/ TONE WAS SO SWEET AND "GENTLE-SMOOTH" (While making those phonecalls!)!
...
Well, in my OWN opinion anyways o(=.=")o! Its definately NOT my usual voice and tone!
Really very sweet and innocent...
...
I scare myself sometimes o(^^;)o...

Hehehe, ANGELIC NYAN X3!!!~
As usual XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e