Tuesday, August 01, 2006

*toot* *toot* *toot*

As if that "LAST NIGHT" wasn't enough...
Last night/ this morning when i slept, i had this horrible dream!
I dreamt i was being mad at something TOTALLY unreasonable! Somehow, being mad in my dream made MY real physical threats felt "angry" as well! I can feel that my heart was beating fast out of "furious-sity"!

As if that "DREAM" wasn't enough...
I also dream that ShiWon-bebe darling was a REAL meanie inside my dream o(T-T)o... maybe i've really been thinking too much of him? Eitherways, he was like this stuck-up, arrogant dude in my dream!
But KiBum was nice! Real nice!
But still, ShiWon-bebe was A MEANIE inside my dream!
I mean, in reality, he IS practically a GOOD GUY + SUPER GENTLEMAN plus all the good stuffs!!!
...
Even though he could be a "know-it-all" sometimes =P!
Heaven, ALL SUJU MEMBERS ARE GOOD STUFFS!
*Starts counting other good artists and their good traits*
But still... that dream way real... piff!

As if that "THAT DREAM" wasn't enough...
I've never had a "satisfied night" of sleep since working...
Actually, like EVER, since like i don't know when...
Although i didn't feel like i was very tired when i woke up as i've slept for at least 7 hours, still, because of dreams, i've never felt that i've "had enough sleep"!
Its like i close my eyes, dream and POOF, i'm awake!
My heart is still like beedebip beedeboop now!
Maybe i should get a full body-checkup! My health isn't feeling to its peak these days anyways! I'm getting cold now too...
Even though i had PLENTY of helpings of orange juices + green apple... NYAT o(>.<)O!

As if that "BEING SICK" wasn't enough...
I'm stuck in a lousy place in the office with a not-bad-but-takes-a-long-time-to-startup computer with the bloodiest phone line! New Zealand practically can't hear me at all!
Maybe its because of my "accent", but still whatever! I'm blaming my failure to get New Zealand on BOTH reasons!

As if that "BAD LINE + ACCENT" wasn't enough...
I just saw one of my "worst fears" just now...
Its related to someone who goes by the name of Park "the-stupid-git" YuCheon...
Stupid git...

These two days seriously couldn't be more "bad-luck"! Alot of stuffs didn't really go the way i would prefer it to be =(...
Of course, i'm grateful that its nothing "major", but its still making emo, low-self-esteem and confidence... haih...

And finally...
As if that "GIT YUCHEON" wasn't enough...
I spilled my one BIG "glass" of orange juice + green apple on the sofa this morning...

Bloody hell...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e