Sunday, September 24, 2006

PrinceDongWan-oppa, the BEST and most handsome owner in the whole wide world!

*This post is VERY "kimchi-cat-attack"! NYAO =3!~
I *was* writting up on what DongWan-oppa had did during the concert, but got emo and end up writing a long piece on him o(^^;)o... hehe!~ Paiseh yah!~*


I've forgotten when i first met you.

I didn't know who you were then anyways.

But i do remember the time when you were carried me away from nastyHyeSung-oppa. I meowed because i was frightened by everything around me, so you cuddled me to make me feel better =3!

And then you called my name, "
kimchi" (Which was from then on, became my nickname which alot of GOOD people knew me by =)!), and tried to show the camera how cute i looked in your arms =)!

Of course, as much as we are Royal together (You the Prince, i the Princess!), i'm still much Royal than you are yo, wangjanim-oppa!~ Nyao!~

See how Royal i am? To the extend my crown shines~... literally...

You called me, and trust me, i've never heard anyone call such a simple name, "kimchi", as nice as you had!

I blinked in reply, until when nastyHyeSung-oppa's hands petted my head, and i flew off from your hands to the carpet, which from then you dissappeared from view, and meanHyeSung-oppa came to disturb me, thinking i was a dog o(=.=")o... when i'm a cat lar oppa...

Haha, see, just as i was writing about you, the song 놓아요, which you had written the lyrics to, was playing on my WMP!


Reality check!

Anyways, the very first time i saw you was at the airport...

Shinhwa-oppas!

Even though just the back of your head, plus the side of your head from the back o(T-T)o...

From the back with all those people infront of me, as much as i saw HyeSung-oppa and JunJin-oppa first, didn't see properly MinWoo-oppa, didn't even SAW Andy-oppa... the minute i saw you, and i knew its you =).

Maybe its just me, but i remember yelling for your name non-stop, and i remember you turning your head to the side and looking up, as if you've heard me!

Did you oppa?

Then, the next day you "sneaked" into the concert hall with one of the staffs, which cut-short the time i get to see you again o(=.=")o... stupid git...

But nevermind, because i'll never forget the day of the concert.

10th September 2006.

As much as i was very emo since i had to wait one whole day just for the concert, i still remember the minute the concert starts...

When you appeared right in front of me for the very first time with no barrier which could block you from my sight!

When i get to see you LIVE right INFRONT OF ME!

I didn't know what happened, but i suddenly cried!

Tears just rolled out the minute i saw you infront of me!

And although you didn't come to our side much, but oppa, i still love you =)!

And has paid EVERY ATTENTION POSSIBLE at YOU, and ONLY YOU =D!~

*pushes MinBong aside to son so she could write this entry in peace*


50% throughout the concert i paid attention to him only!

As proof, i've noticed alot of stuffs probably not alot of people had noticed about him =)!

And most of the memories from the concert, apart from hubby's hot dance and "point-point", was of him, DongWan-oppa =)!

Oppas was so blur and dorky in his own world XD!~
- How oppa waved his hands in the air nonstop for a good-half throughout the song XD!
- Hold the mic to his mouth, eventhough he WON'T be saying anything!
- Oppa's frequent cute dorky smile =)
- Always jumping on the stereo on PB side (!@#$%&*... jealous =P!), and made me worry like mad incase he falls o(>.<)O! - Jumped onto the stereo, then realising that everyone else was at center stage adee, so he had to jump back to the stage! And before he did so, you can see he aimed to where he wanted to jump to like a cat before jumping!
- Someone said something wrong, so he went all "No no no" like kimchi's naggy owner oppa XD!
- HE IS JUST SO DORKY XD!~
- "Thank you kamsa" - he really did say that XD!~
- "Can i have room service please?"
- Saying something wrong in english, then he got all embaressed and went "NEXT SONG XD!~" and ran to the back of the stage smiling shyly at the rest of the members!
- How your English is not that good, but you still tried your best and speak alot in English =)!
- How the wireless-mic-thingy at the back of his pants fell out, so to avoid inconvenience, he took the whole thing out (Including the ear-piece!) and placed it on the floor!
- Everyone else stood up getting ready for the next song, but he was still sitting down XD! Hehehe!
- How hubby MinBong, jealous of my constant attention to DongWan-oppa, molested his butt o(=.=")o... and DongWan-oppa smiled back so cunningly, its as if he enjoyed it onion11.gif.... ehem...
- When HyeSung-oppa sang and ran out of tone abit, DongWan-oppa smiled so naughtily!
NYAN onion29.gif!

Oppa was really in his own world throughout the concert! So dorky!~ kimchi like XD!~

As commented by members of mySHINHWA forum, i really did paid most attention to DongWan-oppa, that they didn't even notice half the stuffs i've said about him which he did XD!~ Hehehe!~


Oppa is so dorky and bo-liao like his little kimchi =3... technically... but of course, kimchi is always the best =P!

Not forgetting, oppa behaves like a cat as well!

Seriously, TRUST ME!

I'm his cat, and i know best =)!

Like owner like cat! NYAO XD!~


Remember that kimchi has the EXACT same colour wristband as oppa's?

Even though maybe the "brand" is different, but the colour is, no doubt, very much alike =).

And thinking, it was a miracle when i bought that wristband!
When i first saw it, i just thought "Ooh, nice colour... i shall get it!...
Which, after getting it i went "... why did i get this colour? Hmm..."...

Now, seeing that oppa has it as well, yeah, now i know why i had it =D!~

And thats probably why i had bought it in the first place, eventhough at that time i didn't even know you at all =P! Hehehe!

I'll be wearing it frequently from now!
Apart from the fact that it looks nice on me =D!~ Better than it looked on you in fact, hehe =P!~

Its also to prevent you from taking my wristband again without my permission, ehehehe...


Oppa, kimchi really love you yo =)!~

SARANGHAE OPPA XD!~

And...
COME TO MALAYSIA BEFORE I GO TO YOU AND BITE YOU!
NYAO =3!~

You too MinWoo-oppa! Don't smile so sexily sheepishly next to him!
You are also AIMED XD!~
God, my husband is just too hot XD!~

Nyao, better go to sleep soon!
Have been sleeping late everynight because the internet connection only works properly at night + SiWon-ning! ARGH XD!~

FIGHTING XD!~


ps: Bo-liao kimchi me, plus late last night + yesterday afternoon, has rewatched all episodes of SuperJunior's FullHouse again o(=v=")o... hehehe!~

But it was just so nice and funny!~ Nyao, i miss it alot o(T-T)o!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e