Wednesday, December 20, 2006

누나의 사랑이 애기들야!~

I should stop with complaining about my dear BabyBoyRyeoWook getting thinner o(=v=")o...

I'm possibly annoying everyone, that even Auntie hang-up** on me this afternoon as i was complaining how sad i was that his getting thinner o(=v=")o... hehehe...
**No lar, its the bad line only lar... i think... ehe...

But yes, i can't deny the fact everytime i noticed that he was so thin, i feel "sakit-hati" for my precious BabyBoy o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!~

Thus, please bear with me! Onegaishimasu!


I love my BabyBoy so much, ehehehehehe XD!~
*Feels cold-stares from two person from behind*
Yes, and my LittleBoyChangMin and LittleBabyKyuHyun as well o(=v=")o... OF COURSE!
*Ignores other stares*
My little dongsaengs are much more important, ehehe!~

His one of my main motivation!~ I love my Wooky!~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

Hearing his voice has always been so HEAVENLY X3!~

YAH XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e