Monday, December 04, 2006

Smile

I'm sure everyone knows about Super Junior - K.R.Y.!

They did a GREAT PERFORMANCE on one of MBC's music show (The one hosted by BabyBrian!) last 25th Nov 2006!

Proud nuna + dongsaeng me cried while watching them, totally touched by their GREAT PERFORMANCE X3!~

From my SuJu experiences, LittleBabyKyuHyun has been a very good LIVE singer, which me sometimes also can't differentiate whether its AR or MR!

The last singer i knew who i can't differentiate AR to MR was FTTS, Brian and Fany!

As for BabyBoy RyeoWook, sometimes when he is in not such a good form (Their schedules are so tight and tiring ok, nuna me see my littleboys so tired until heart-broken o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...), he tends to go off-key abit sometimes!

HOWEVER!

That night, BabyBoy did a GREAT PERFORMANCE!

The whole thing was PURR-FECT!~

So purr-fect i could not find any fault XD!~

Till i went repeating again and again, and AGAIN till I LOST COUNT!
...
Ok, honestly, i had always lost count on how many times i repeat SuJu vids o(^^;)o...

But anyways...
YAH XD!~

I'm so proud of my BabyBoy (And LittleBaby, and YehSung-oppa as well! Just that it was especially on my little RyeoWooky =3!~)!!!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!~

I was watching until i wondered, IS THAT REALLY MY BABYBOY???
So "mean" of me to "doubt" for a moment, and useless of me to waste that time to doubt lor actually!

You might think, how if its really AR? And i'll never know right?

BUT YOU ARE WRONG!

Because i will always know it when my BabyBoy sings AR or MR!

I'm the nuna yo!~

How do i know, you ask?

Hehe, lets just say, i *WILL* know lar X3!~

I've got my ways =)!~

YAH XD!~

Uri RyeoWooky-yah o(^ω^)o ♪!~


BTW, apart from Super Junior - K.R.Y.'s main song, 한 사람만을, LittleBabyKyuHyun also did a solo!

It was titled "Smile", and its a very jazzy-feeling song!

Not that i *know* how "jazzy-feeling" is, since i'm not the biggest fans of jazz! I'll just listen to songs and if i like, then yeah, i'll like, regardless of the genre!

But yeah, anyways, it *does* felt very jazz lar that song!

And you know whats the best part of it?

The feeling the song gave, plus KyuHyun's voice... HOLY MARSHMALLOWS!

ITS SO SEXY XD!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Everytime i listen to that song, and especially when KyuHyun started singing... I'LL DEFINATELY MELT MELT MELT XD!!!~

Walk halfway at OU just now also melted XD!~


So sexy i feel like grabbing him then start dancing intimately with him...
*dreams of typically drama-scenario*...

Wooooooow *drools*...

Ehem ehem *pushes SiWon, Keita and Brian's nunpik-stares away*...

Shall do that tonight, mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe XD!~



ps: Going to the magistrates court tomorrow!
Purposely bought a shoe for it o(=.=")o... but at least its a slightly-higher platform shoe =D!~


Anyways, going to the court is a "happy-thing"!
...
Though... its also one of the places where SuJu went to take pics for their photobook o(ㅠvㅠ)o...

Surely EMO EMO EMO tomorrow!

I miss them so much o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!!!

They took pics around the "park-like-place" outside the court and also OUTSIDE the court itself!

Not forgetting the Dataran Merdeka field was also the place where HanKyung, KangIn, EunHyuk, DongHae and KyuHyun took the front-cover of the photobook *points to banner at top Blog*!

Tomorrow apart from me emo-ing, sure i'll start taking pics like mad!

We need "backups" to control me from going crazy XD!~


So yeah people!

If tomorrow you pass by Dataran Merdeka and saw a mad woman lying on the field, smiling crazily to yourself, PLEASE DON'T BE FRIGHTENED OK!

Its just me! Missing SuJu badly!

URI SUJU YAH o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


pps: If i see the cat SungMin and SiWon (And also the rest of SuJu i assume!) play with... CAN I BRING THE CAT HOME =D?

kimchi promise to be a good cat =D!~

Nyao X3!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e