Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This will probably be my last post for the year... hehe, unless i post again later lar XD!~

Anyways, time passes SO FAST!

One minute it was just Chinese New Year, and now... END OF THE YEAR adee!

SO FAST!

I lazy post pics, internet connection isn't cooperating with me again o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


So just a short recap on my whole year, and what matters =)!


- Falling for Shinhwa and Super Junior early this year.
**I didn't put TVfXQ! in, because i had slowly started to like them through their song 믿어요 last year, so i guess its not really suitable to add them in now o(^^;)o...**

- Early this year as well, i went crazy that night, upon hearing the news that TVfXQ! might be coming for a concert! And just when i've started to go "crazy" over them!

- Thanks to the song Miracle, and also the Super Junior Show, i got to know Super Junior better =3!~

- TVfXQ! Malaysia concert 14th July 2006 XD!~

- Having "dinner" with Super Junior XD!~
SungMin, EunHyuk STARE STARE XD!~

- Shinhwa Singapore concert 10th September 2006 XD!~
BTW, its just as if it was yesterday i went for Shinhwa's concert... time REALLY passes FAST o(=v=")o...

- Being able to get my own copy of Super Junior photobook, Boys in City! Its not for sale anymore as of now!
... or so i know lar o(^^;)o...

- Enrolling into the School of Law, which made my living-days a living-hell o(=v=")o... but it was nice meeting all my wonderful classmates (Who the closest are all either back at Sabah or Sarawak now o(@@)o...)!~

- Super Junior - K.R.Y.'s debut XD!~
Uri YehSung-oppa, RyeoWooky and KyuHyunny XD!~

- Baby Keita's FIRST SOLO DEBUT SINGLE XD!~

- My darling cousins coming back from USA and Aussie, with my beloved nephews XD!~

- YamChae and HeeChul's arrival! YEAHS XD!~

- Due to the planner, my package of goodies will be arriving next year instead of last week or so o(=v=")o... thus, i guess i can only talk about the ordering part now o(^^;)o... hehehe...

- Shinhwa-oppas winning the daesangs =D!~

And of course, Super Junior winning their 4th Best Newcomer Award at the SBS Gayo Daejun XD!~


Wow, most of it are about Super Junior, Shinhwa, my nephews, w-inds. and TVfXQ! har o(=v=")o!~

Oh well =3!~


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone =D!~

Hope everyone have a better life than me!

I feel so freaking sick now o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!


Though still, AJA FIGHTING XD!~

Lets hope tomorrow will be a better year with BETTER REWARDS =D!

GANBATTE FIGHTING XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e