Friday, December 08, 2006

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

I slept at round 12.05am the night before.

*ALMOST* couldn't wake up this morning.

Finally woke up and got ready for college in a "not-so-rush" rush.

Dashed out of house, *almost* flying to college. Determined not to be late, again...

Manage to find a good parking spot, ate egg-mayo-sandwich for breakfast while walking to college.

Climb my way up four-storeys to the class.

Upon reaching class, my lect is not there yet! Weeeee!~

I'm finally EARLY... for once!
...
Mana tau... bugger...

Class canceled o(=.=")o...

o(=.=")o (x100)...


ps: If i had KNOW earlier, i wouldn't have even bothered waking up THIS EARLY and getting to class in such HURRY! Because this *is* the only class for the day!
ARGH!
But one little good thing is...
HOLIDAY CAME EARLY XD!~
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *dances*!~

But hmm, then again, if i had KNEW so much earlier, i'd probably be psychic.
...
Hmm... but its cool you know... i shall learn how to *foresee* my test paper =P!
Yeah XD!~


ps: Sorry for the lack in posts! REAL BUSY (with my Simba XD!~)!
But after today... no, actually, AS OF NOW...
YEAH, HOLIDAYS XD!~
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~


pps: Had a freaking bad nightmare last night!

I DREAM SOMEONE DESTROYED MY SIMBA!

No, not *that* BabySimba lar... no, its my precious little furry lioncub my Simba the SIMBA!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!

I woke up MANY THANKS to my alarm clockS!
I was about to grab my Simba from the side of the bed just for reassurance hug and all those...
...
I fell back asleep before i can do so o(=.=")o...
...
And when i finally woke up *again*, and had really given my Simba a big hug and all... really glad its just a bad nightmare...
...
Time to wake up o(=.=")o... for a class which did not even started this morning...
...
Bugger!

Though, just happy that my Simba's alright =)!

I love my BabySimbas XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e