Thursday, December 21, 2006

Super Junior made my day!

---
I remember mom waking me up this morning, but i could not get up.

I promised her i'll accompany her to the temple... if i could wake up =P! But... hehehe...

Then i fell back to sleep... and i had a
nightmare o(=v=")o...


I dreamed i was in some
weird (but kinda high-tech) place, which i think i saw before in one of my dreams last time, and i was running around (sometimes flying XD!~) looking for my RyeoWooky!

There was a lot of
obstacles between the both of us, and a lot of other weird people hanging around, and also some weird people hunting for us as well!

IT WAS SCARY o(>.<)O!

I can't remember exactly what happened, but i just know i was madly searching for hanging around and some
him, and he, me!

Until the end when we finally found each other... a glass suddenly appeared between us, and we couldn't get to each other o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

But the scariest part of them all...

No, its not that we were hunted!

Nor was the glass scary!

...

It was that... SiWon and KyuHyun's images kept popping-up in-between o(=v=")o...

Aiyar, kia kia X3!~


---


I was in a bad mood today after getting back from Ikano today!

I am badly broke for this month, i had to make choices for cat food (which all seems to be really expensive to me now), i wondered if elsewhere is much cheaper than here, i dropped a 10sen coin at the counter, which could not be found...

... and to top it all of, that blasted lady forgot to gave me my members discount o(=.=*)o...

Ok, its just RM0.88, BUT considering my financial state now (REALLY BROKE!), EVERY SINGLE SEN IS WORTH IT TO ME!

Somemore remember i dropped a 10sen coin at the back of the counter? Which all of us (plus another really nice Chinese Uncle customer, who even offered to gave me his coins!) knew of, and despite that we can't find it, the lady didn't even minus the 10sen off my total o(=.=")o...

AND SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME MY MEMBERS DISCOUNT!

I chose to go back to Ikano to buy the food because i'll get discount there, otherwise i might as well just go buy it at OU (Which i'll be going to later!) right?

Ok, HeeChul is already hungry lar, so i would've went wherever to get cat food, but whatever, i love discounts, i LIVE for discounts!

I AM CHINESE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

I WENT BACK THERE FOR THE DISCOUNTS!

ARGH! Bad PR!

Too high hopes for good service dee me, haih!

Somemore i seriously over-spent this month o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


But luckily, on the way back, i was blasting my radio and Super Junior's songs was playing!

I heard my Wooky's voice... and i got all better after it =)!

I LOVE MY WOOKY!~ YAH XD!~

Then LittleSimba!~ Tic! Toc ♪!~ YAH XD!~


Haha, can't wait for my Shinhwa DVD =D!~

DongWan is getting jealous!~ Uri oppa yo!~

And also Brian's new album! KEITA'S FIRST ALBUM TOO XD!~
...
But my SuJu calendar is arriving as well X3!~

YAH XD!~


Yes yes, going to watch Curse of the Golden Flower later, big bro Jay Chou o(=v=")o...

I was writing about the SuJu calendar when that movie's trailer suddenly broadcasts on the tee-vee o(=v=")o...

Our dear Jay Chou has a habit of appearing suddenly whenever i think of SuJu, as to remind that he is still alive, active and kicking!

Oh hail big bro Jay Chou =D!~


Enough, let me go watch more Super Junior XD!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e