Thursday, December 14, 2006

Snow Dream

Nyan, just watched SM TOWN WINTER 2006's title song, Snow Dream!

My feeling now? Ehehehehe!~

HEAVEN XD!~

YAH YAH YAH X3!~


Somehow, as much as i floated around SiWonLand when SiWon appeared...
...
... Jay Chou's song suddenly plays on the radio o(=v=")o...

Yes big boss, i still remember you, don't worry yah =D!
So please stop popping up unexpectedly ok? Nyao *big kiss and hug*!~


Where was i?
...
Oh yes, SiWonLand!

As much as i was busy floating around when SiWon appeared... i realized that my "main-anticipation" throughout the whole MV honestly... was seriously no other than...

My precious beloved BabyBoy RyeoWooky XD!~

When he finally appeared i got so happy i started "NYAN-ING" till i accidentally neglected the one by the name of LittleBoy Shim ChangMin who appeared right after little RyeoWooky o(=v=")o...

Now i feel bad o(=v=")o... cuz i neglected LittleBaby KyuHyuny too because of SiWon as well o(=v=")o...


Though honestly, my little Wooky is so cute and hot and good-looking and sweet and sexy and handsome and adorable and all-the-good-stuffs-in-the-world inside the MV XD!~
...
Now i feel bad... again... because when we were chasing SuJu @ Malaysia, i can actually manage to completely *neglect* my Wooky because i can't see him o(=v=")o...

Seriously... chasing after SuJu is a real "bad-idea"! Something i just recently discovered when i kept asking myself:
"WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO RYEOWOOK AT THAT TIME!!!"
**ps: I DID pay attention to my Wooky!... during the concert ONLY that is =P... can't seem to be able to notice him elsewhere during the chases around and airports and stuffs o(=v=")o...**

Why is it a "bad-idea" i say?
... well... lets just say you'll need 13-pair of eyes to be able to pay attention to everyone o(=v=")o...
...
Wah, alien meh?


Honestly, judging by how i can "manage" to missed my Wooky at that time, you would not even have *thought* i liked RyeoWook! Let alone him being my favourite member!

Well, that is except if you stand behind me during the concert (A good example would be Auntie btw!)... hehe, i still remember how especially happy i was everytime RyeoWook sang and especially if he walks solo to the middle stage XD!

I would jump up and down like mad XD!~

Though, as much as it was a good memory for me, i guess it was a "bad one" for Auntie... because apart from not being able to see the stage when RyeoWook appears, since my jumpings blocked her view of everything, she must've worried the stadium would've collapsed as well?

Lets not go to how she described me seeing me jumping like a mad woman then o(=v=")o...


Anyways, yeah, i was SO HAPPY during RyeoWook's solo and all, i paid full-attention to him during his solo and all...

And when it was the "big duet" when TVfXQ! sang with Super Junior...

... i lost him again o(=v=")o...

Because i needed 18 pair of eyes at that time, and thinking back, i *actually* couldn't even concentrate on a single one o(=v=")o...

Too many of them... kiakia XD!~

But i still love them all the same *blushes in happiness*!~


YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e