Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Its READY!


This is HeeChul.

She is my cat =)!

Come visit her Blog here!~


Don't ask about her name btw o(=v=")o...

All explained there! Hehehe!~

I was actually supposed to cover "at least everything" about her in the Blog since her arrival...

... but i got lazy o(=v=")o... as usual... argh...

But anyways, its still "quite-complete" on her "updates" lar =D!

Not fully-complete, but its still good =D?

Hehehe!

Enjoy people!~


ps: I have a feeling i'll be bringing my whole SuJu family there, ehehe o(=v=")o... already know what i want to do adee =P!

NYAO XD!~

pps: Mood not feeling well, better go eat ice-cream and SiWon and KyuHyun and RyeoWook and HyunWoo first!

NYAO XD!~



Oi... thats my phone you know o(=v=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e