Wednesday, December 13, 2006

For the first time...

I went to college on a holiday o(=v=")o...

Or rather, should i put it as "university college"...?

All to finish up my Criminal non-assessed work!

Luckily i "force" myself to go, otherwise wouldn't have even did anything today o(=v=")o...

Talk about "being-organized"...

But luckily, i'm 80% finish with it now! Just a little touch-up, add a bit, and wah-lah! TADA XD!~

...
Still can't believe i went to college on a holiday o(=v=")o...

Pigs must be flying.


ps: SO bloody annoyed! Is it illegal to have a nervous-breakdown that everything from then onwards need to be finished ASAP to avoid nervous-breakdown again?

Finishing assignments are one thing, not understanding anything in class/ not able to do notes, is another!

I'm an ICPU student, we procrastinate to deadlines!

Or rather, i can't do this anymore, need all the time possible, but what the hell, at least i won't die just because i didn't finish an assignment lar!

I die not doing notes and reading before hand nya o(=v=")o...

What is this, pigs are really flying adee for those coming out from me...

How i wish my current classes are like ICPU o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Assignments we won't die... not studying before class... we die...

ARGH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e