Sunday, December 31, 2006

YEAHS!

Blogger is back again XD!

I just realize how much i took Blogger for granted last time o(^^;)o!

Due to the recent earthquake, Blogger could not be accessed at all that i was almost went mad!

SO MANY STUFFS TO WRITE, BUT NO PLACE TO POST IT o(>.<)O! I really appreciate it now! Welcome back =D!~

Though, the funny thing is:
Immediately after the quake, the whole day, the internet COULD NOT BE ACCESSED, but Blogger can be accessed.

A day after the quake, when everything's back to normal, the whole internet is accessible... but Blogger suddenly cannot access A FEW DAYS.

Why so weird one o(=v=")o... and so unfair also, hehehe...


Anyways, here's something i wanted to post a few days ago, but didn't have the chance!
---

Bugger


Bugger… had to write this first… couldn’t online o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o…

I promised my mom I’ll go with her to OU this morning (Fri am)!

… despite so, I end up sleeping at 3am o(=v=”)o…

So much for “trying-to-sleep-early-for-once” har?


Anyways, I set my alarm clocks so I can wake up in the morning!

I have 4 alarm clocks btw o(=v=”)o…

- One set at 6am or so, its back is facing me instead of its front because I don’t want it to spoil again … the last time it spoiled because ???

- Another set at 6-8am, but its 20minutes ahead of time, to help “scare” me every morning when I wake for college.

- Another one is my handphone at 8.30am, but after dropping it in the drain before it had never worked properly o(=v=”)o… I still time it out of habit though.

- The last one is the only NORMAL ONE, set at 8am with the clock running at CORRECT TIME.

Though… the first and earliest one rang

I switched it off.

And instinctively, I switched the rest of the alarm clocks off o(=v=”)o…

Except the handphone… it didn’t ring at 8.30am anyways…

Then I fell back to dreamland and had a nightmare o(=v=”)o…

...

I should stop waking up and falling to sleep… why usually also nightmares one o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o…


These days I had been very emo and all!

I guess it must be boredom!

Leave my studies out of this o(=v=”)o… all my “so-called-plans” to “study-over-the-holidays” backfired BADLY…

It was SO BAD, I’m having thoughts of wearing a paper-bag over my head when I return to college for classes next year o(=v=”)o…


Anyways, nothing much to watch and all now, and especially lacking of SuJu, Shinhwa, TVfXQ!... I’M GETTING EMO!

Don’t tell me about the almost 20GB of SuJu collection I have…

I've re-watched most of it so many times I lost count o(=v=”)o…


But just yesterday, upon realizing the package I ordered online is arriving soon…

HEAVEN PARADISE YAH XD!~

I’m back =D!~

Though there is nothing of SuJu for me to watch (Just spaz only XD!~)… THERE IS SHINHWA!

YAH XD!~

Heavenly heavenly!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

But another thing is… erm… my dad didn’t know I added “something-extra” inside the order o(=v=”)o…

Should hide it… hehehe…

---


Ok, i want to go see my best friend ZhaoGong first o(^^;)o... have been sleeping late too much adee, argh XD!~

Night night! AJA FIGHTING =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e