Friday, December 15, 2006

Smile!

I was browsing around Watson today, listening to my CreativeBaby, when i had to squeeze myself (sorta) pass a few people in Watson's narrow aisle, thus, not able to pay much attention to the song i was currently listening to, which was 한 사람만을, by my beloved Super Junior - K.R.Y.!

Which then, when i paid attention back to the song, it was my RyeoWooky's part, one of the parts which i really like (But honestly, is there any part when he sings which i don't like?), when he really put his heart out and sing (as always)!

What did i do?

I suddenly smile gleefully like i had floated to HEAVEN!

Or like there will be no more assignments, work or studies to do!

Like in ChangMin-land XD (Where there will never be any studying to do!)!

Luckily no one saw that, otherwise... o(=v=")o... hehehe!

I love my little Wooky XD!~


I love Brian's new songs! Especially 가지마!
Or can be translated as "Don't go away"!

Auntie told me:
"Brian is singing this to you, because you are spending all you time with SuJus and babies (And none with him!)..."

o(=v=")o... ehe, no comment...


I miss my nephews so much o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

How i wish i could learn some ninja-skills or something, and able to be at FIVE PLACES at the same time!

One in Malaysia (To study), another in Korea (To be with DongWan-oppa, SiWon, my retarded dongsaengs~ etc!), another one in Japan (Keita!), one in Australia and also in US!

Muahahahahahahahaha, i shall go to Japan now and learn from my Ninja Master!
Oh hail my might master m(__ __)m!
...
Or is this skill the Shaolin way?
...
...
Jay's new MV suddenly appear on tee-vee o(=v=")o...

Ah, tis a hint to say:
"You better get one to Taiwan too... otherwise..."

YES BIG BOSS o(>.<)O!!! I suddenly has this scary image of Jay, holding my trusty baseball bat, standing infront of a HUGE CAGE!

Whose inside the cage?
...
MY SUJUS o(0.0)o!!!

ANDUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ps: My Blog is lacking of pics o(>.<)O! Shall post some soon, please wait =)! pps: Gone are the days where in public places, i'll suddenly stop walking, and stand in front of the tee-vee spazzing over big boss's new MV o(=v=")o...

I just realize something today.

Big boss's new MV was playing.

My head turned to looked at the tee-vee till i can look no more.

Oh how good-looking he looked! As always =D!~

But i didn't stop.

Just my head which kept still watching the MV...

... till my steps brought the view of the tee-vee away from me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e