Wednesday, December 20, 2006

花ざかりの君たちへ

Its the Japanese manga version!
Or its Taiwan drama version, which i'm currently watching, 花樣少年少女!



I first heard about it from WuChun's Blog (Thanks to Auntie!), but didn't know anything about it, thus, had no interest in it!

Then one day while i was surfing around YesAsia, i saw its OST on sale, and Ella from S.H.E. was in it! So i open the link and read the sypnosis of the story:
In order to get close to the athlete of her dreams, S.H.E's Ella has to take drastic measures.
Starring as leading actress in the Taiwanese comedy series Hanazakarino Kimitachihe, Ella disguises as a male student, which leads to many hilarious scenarios with co-stars Wu Zun and Jiro Wang of Fahrenheit.
DISGUISES HERSELF AS A MALE STUDENT?

INTERESTING XD!
This reminds me of a story i wrote last time!

I called Auntie to reconfirm the story plot!
"Ella likes WuChun, so she disguises herself as a guy to enter his school, which is an all-boys-school, and even became his roommate!"
Something like that...

And its true, so... WATCH XD!~


It was really funny! I really enjoyed it!

But the best part was still... ehehehe... mana tau!

TWO GUYS OF "MY STYLE" (내 스타일이~) ARE INSIDE IT XD!~


From my "history" of watching MVs*, so far, only THREE GUYS had left a very deep impression in me!
*MVs by Chinese Artists
- The guy from Jolin Tsai's "說愛你" (Shuo Ai Ni) MV - 1st guy
- The guy from Jolin Tsai's "就是愛" (Jiu Shi Ai) MV - 2nd guy
- The guy from Twins' "星光游樂園" (Xing Guang You Le Yuan) MV - 3rd guy

I went to do some "research", and already know about the 1st guy (Heck, he even replied my question before XD!~)!
But this is not about him, he was the co-host of Ent News on TVBS before anyways, so i've had my "fair share" of him!

But the other two...

I forgot about the 2nd guy's name =P (Asked at about the same time i ask about the 1st guy!), and didn't know anything about the 3rd guy!

I just know the 3rd guy looks like a mixture of Jay Chou and Peter Zhang (Of Comic Boys!) and REALLY HOT XD!~

Then now, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, get to see TWO of them in the same drama!

And i really like the plot as well, even though the story was a lil exaggerated at times... but oh well, at least i'm enjoying it =D!~


It was really long since i remember seeing the, so all of a sudden can see BOTH of them at the same time is really delighting X3!~

Hope to see more of them soon! Especially the 3rd guy!
No offence to the 2nd one lar! Its just that i prefer the 3rd guy's character cuz =P! Hehe!~

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~


Credit: Image and Sypnosis from YesAsia


ps EDIT: My wrong my wrong...

I noticed the WRONG 2nd guy o(=.=")o...

IT WAS HIM! IT WAS HIM!

Oh no...

pps: Luckily i didn't recognize the 3rd guy wrongly o(=v=")o... i need to get my eyes (and memory) checked if i got him wrong as well, ehehe...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e