Sunday, November 01, 2009

Taugeh.

I seriously cannot tell you how much i hate taugeh. I seriously can't. Because i hate it to the core.
I seriously wonder how can people like taugeh lor! It tastes nasty! Like... BLEURGH!!

There are some food which i thought i hated it, then later i start liking it (those acquired taste food)... but taugeh... i just cannot imagine liking it lar seriously. It's just nasty!

You know how Char Koey Teow and Hokkien Mee (Prawn mee to you KL-people. Wait, aren't i one too FML identity crisis again.) have taugehs in them?
Last time i have this theory that if you don't have taugeh in it, those two won't taste good.

But now having discovered it tastes EVEN BETTER without the taugeh... oh gosh NEVER LOOKING BACK! DO YOU FREAKING KNOW HOW MUCH CHAR KOEY TEOW TASTE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT TAUGEH??

Now my theory is taugeh actually ruin the taste of food you have them with. Seriously. I can now taste my CKT so much properly without the smell or slight taste of taugeh irritating me. I can savour every single bite now. So heavenly!


So yeah, i vow to have a new cuss word (because i stand strong to not curse, then again always slip i think it's taking it's toll on me not cursing but i always feel bad after cursing turf turf) which is Taugeh.
So taugeh it should be.
HAHA i'm weird OMG i'm awesome.

Yes, i hate taugeh to the core.
I swear if i were to rule the world, i would banish taugeh from existence. Trust me, i will.

And yes, that is how much i hate taugeh.
Sekian, terima kasih.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e