Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is my musical monologue.


Totally inspired by (more like totally copy) Taylor Swift's SNL monologue. Actually, i just edited part of the lyrics to fit my own nya, haha!
Don't mind the rhyme and stuffs! And why i might be singing a SNL monologue what turf! I'm just being random =D!

I wrote the whole thing in round 20 minutes, but most of the first part was formed while i was er, stoning in class, hehe!
*re-reads the whole thing*
Oh yeah, i am so totally random and retarded!

I like Orange Juice and think SuJu is the best, but i'm not gonna talk about that in my monologue.

I like cute frontman who plays guitar in a band, but i'm not gonna talk about that in my monologue.

La la la~
La la la~

I like tweeting and being totally~ random, but i'm not gonna be one now in my monologue.

I like writing random stuffs in my Blog, and rant and rant and rant, but i'm not gonna say that in my monologue.

*music*

La la~
La la la la la~

This is my musical monologue.

*music*

You might think i'd talk about Lauren, who sits next to me in class, but i'm not gonna mention her in my monologue.

"Hey Lauren! Waddup!!"

I am skipping class today.
But i'm not gonna brag about that in my monologue.

La la la~
Ha ha ha~
Ha ha ha~
Ha ha ha~
La la la~

And if you're wondering if i might be totally into Martin from BLG...
*Blows kiss*
*Wink*
I'm not gonna comment on that in my monologue.

La la~
La la la la la~
This is my musical monologue.

*music*

You might be expecting me to say how much i love eating and food, and how i'm trying to lose weight, and ruining my diet monologue.

*sigh*

But there's nothing more to say cause everything's ok.
I'm gonna eat to my heart's content~~~
*strumming*

In my SNL monologue.

La la~
La la la la la~~

This is my SNL monologue.

La la~
La la la la la~~

That was my SNL monologue.


- Originally by Taylor Swift.
Edited-random-retarded-version by eiko-chan.

The whole idea (to create my own version what turf) came from this afternoon before class, when i was listening to this song and drinking Orange Juice at the same time, and i sort-of just fitted OJ into the first line, and everything start from then, hehe!

Oh yeah, i'm awesome! I'm so going to learn to chords to this song =D!



ps: I think i have another version which one part's about AAR's Tyson! Hehe! Maybe in time shall create another weird version, LOLS!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e