Thursday, January 04, 2007

Amazing Race ASIA? You sure?

Bloody hell!

Just now i tried to chase the cat, i tripped and hop, couldn't stop, and almost bang head first onto the wooden door!

Luckily i was fast, and in a "split-second", manage to stood up and stopped myself!
But by doing so i hit myself hard against door o(=v=")o...

Pain o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o!~

And scared myself badly o(=v=")o...

Tis a good lesson why elders always tell us not to run around in the house!

SCARY!!!


Oh yes, the main reason i'm writing this is to complain about Amazing Race Asia!

I'm particularly fond of it as compared to Amazing Race, probably because Malaysia's in it, and they are people whom you can sort-of "relate-yourself-to", because we're Asians =D!

Though, i still don't get this point since the first episode!

Whats the bloody point of making a Amazing Race Asia, if guai-los (As in non-Asians!) could enter the race as well?

Ok, Andy and Laura "said" they are from Thailand, but they just STAY there! Its not like they're FROM THERE!

There aren't even any Thais as well!

If like that i can just go to England for a month, then come back and say "I'm from England"?

What are those producers playing at?

If they are putting guai-los into the show, might as well don't even make Amazing Race Asia lar!

The worst part is they are taking LEAD in the race!

BLOODY HELL!

But Andy and Laura are not Americans, so its "something-different" probably?

As for the HongKie team, they seem to be guai-los, but with an "Asian-touch", so somehow i don't find any problems with them being in the race o(^^;)o...

Don't get me wrong, its not that i don't like Andy and Laura! They seem to be nice people =)!

I just don't like that fact that they are in Amazing Race Asia o(=v=")o!

For all we know, they'd probably just stayed in Thailand for a month!

BAH!


BTW, don't argue about ShiYeon and Andrew lar!

ShiYeon is KOREAN, ASIAN!

Plus the fact that they are one of the Malaysian teams, whom i dearly support (Gosh, i'm so patriotic XP!~), and ShiYeon's English are "not-Korean, not-American" its like "localized" adee!

Haha, Singapore is out of the race =P!
ps: Don't get me wrong, again! I'm just saying that because one of my classmates, being a Malaysian who has been Singaporean-ed, is constantly comparing Malaysia and Singapore that i couldn't take it no more!
Since he support Singapore so much, i'm just "taking-the-chance" so i could laugh at him nya lar =P!

Hey, don't get me wrong!
I love Singapore!
But what my friend did, he is comparing both countries and criticizing Malaysia to us MALAYSIANS who we had been living here for probably more than half of our lives, is just PLAIN INSULTING!
If its a Singaporean, i would have nothing to say! But THIS IS A MALAYSIAN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Like what Harry Potter says, "blood-traitors" =P!
MUDBLOODS!
If he want to complain and criticize behind our (or rather, mine~) back, i have nothing to say! But to do it in front of me, i feel like pushing his head into the bowl of food infront of him =P!

Luckily he doesn't read my Blog! But i would've told him this anyday, plus or minus the Harry Potter part!



Argh, i better either go sleep now or do some work lar o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

TWO person had asked me when i started school adee, and it has been bloody annoying!

I appreciate the concern, but right now when i haven't do ANYTHING, i really don't want to remind myself of it o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...


Die die, sure die!

Might as well just move to Alaska and live with the Polar Bears there lar o(=.=")o...

Though, my main choice would be moving next to the beach and save the marine life =D!

Yeah, go conservationist me XD!

Swim with the dolphins! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

Should've sticked to my "childhood-dreams" and opted to be a marine biologist instead o(=v=")o...

Then move to HongKong and train dolphins! At least HK is closer to home, and is abit the like home!

YUMCHAR! CHAR SIU PAU and LO MAI KAI!

HAR GAO, SIU MAI!

TVB DRAMAS!

MANG GOR LOU!

MAT DOU LOU!

CANTONESE!!!


GAH!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e