Monday, January 08, 2007

I don't want to come back for class...

The times i ask my mother to call-in sick for me this morning:
FIVE OR MORE TIMES!

All through a 15-25minutes car trip!

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Last Wednesday (3rd Jan 2007), all students return to school (public schools etc), and naturally, some new ones (std 1) will cry and make a big fuss and don't want to go to school/ class etc.

You know what?

I think i make a BIGGER FUSS than them o(=v=")o...

I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK FOR CLASS!

Shiro!

Today must stayback till 4.30pm to meet the lecturers from UK.

I went to ask the office admin about it, and what time must we stayback till and if it is compulsory attendance and all...
"They purposely come all the way from UK to meet you all, so must attend no matter what," said the office admin, something like that lar.

Cheh!
They want to meet me, but i don't want to meet them mar!

Why do i want to meet them!

You know the chinese saying, "there is no happiness by force"?

I could foresee a bad relationship even before it started o(=.+")o...

ARGH!

Cheh, so what if from UK?

My Keita CD came all the way from Japan, my Shinhwa DVD came all the way from Korea!

They want to meet me and i want to meet them!

Isn't that a MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP?

And there's no force!

It was beautiful before anything even started!

HAPPINESS you know?

ARGH!!


Someone let me go home!!!

I WANT TO GO HOME!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e