Friday, January 19, 2007

SuShinBangBangEn!

Whole day i have been SuJu-ing!

YAH XD!~

Whole class knows i love them.

Seniors are going to know i love them (Some of them already did.).

Juniors (Cohort 2) had known i love them (And most of them will by the end of the year, or next.).

Can't help it XD!~

Oh yes, and TVfXQ! as well XD!~

Must introduce Shinhwa to them someday as well, they only know me as SuJu and TVfXQ! fan o(=v=")o...

But i have a freaking big (sorta) pic of Shinhwa on the back of my file! So unnoticeable?

Hmm... maybe the 13 guys upfront shielded DongWan's appearance o(=v=")o...


Shinhwa will be releasing their Shinhwa Winter Story 2006-2007.

AuntieMun has been fretting non-stop about it, complaining, because this album had also contain their 1st Japanese album, Inspiration # 1, which she had already bought ages ago at around MYR100. And of course, she's planning to get this as well.

Aiyo, get over it (Japanese CDs ARE like that! Get use to it *looks at w-inds.*!), and just go do what i did.

1 - Take the album,
2 - Remove the CD,
3 - ... and throw it at Eric's head (Or any Shinhwa member, except DongWan!).

This works for me =D (Against Keita's head =P!)!~


BigBang is so freaking cute XD!~

Super bo-liaos XD!~

I shall like them if i want lar =P!

So cute! Hehehe!~

*runs back to SuperRetards SiWon, RyeoWook, KyuHyun, DongWan and ChangMin with huggles*


BTW, who would want to buy this...

Princess Hours Tofu Cushion

... at a freaking price of MYR993.40?

Or rather, if it wasn't for the discount, it would be MYR1,170.84?

The person must either be freaking rich, or freaking mad to purchase it!

I rather sew it myself!


Speaking of Goong (Or Princess Hours)...

Episode 3 is out =D!~

SE7EN XD!~

RETARDED EXPRESSIONS XD!~

kimchi like as well =3!~


KANGIN-OPPA BE VIEWABLE TODAY PLEASE XD!~
*Well, technically, he is VIEWABLE to me EVERYDAY, but this statement is pointing about his ChunJi Radio broadcast XD!~*


Enough...

Traumatized now.

Having to go back to college on a NON-CLASS-DAY (Remember my 3-day-weekend?) is traumatizing me o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Need. sleep.

Slept early, but still couldn't wake up this morning =P!

I shall attack my cousin later, and force her to watch SuJu with me XP!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehee!~



ps: Checking back my previous posts...

I've written certain things which i end up not remembering what it was about o(=v=")o...

And there was a double-posted entry without me realising o(=v=")o...

Shall ignore it...

I also remember posting about my class schedule.

But it turns out... i didn't, i haven't, and i didn't know about it o(=v=")o...

I had always thought i had posted it actually o(=v=")o...

Gah!


pps: Freaking brother.

Forget to bring the receipt home.

When can i get Gamba fixed then?

ARGH! TRAUMATIZED AS WELL!
Note to self:
Having to go college on a NON-CLASS-DAY is ANNOYING, and TRAUMATIZING.
Yes, TRAUMATIZING shall be my word-for-the-day.

Idiotic.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e