Sunday, January 28, 2007

Contradicting.

Hehe, i felt like a hypocrite sometimes =P!

And i hate hypocrites, gah!

Hate myself? ANDUE!~

HeeChul's getting on my nerves; she got really pissed off at the new kitties, and she wants to approach them, but is afraid at the same time.

Can't blame her, when she was younger she tried to approach the older cats, ended up getting bullied like mad!

However, she's hissing and all when we bring her near to them, to one extend she tried to scratch me!

This did not help my mood at all o(=.=*)o.


Anyways, back to what i was supposed to say:

Hehe, why do i call myself a hypocrite?

Hmm... now thinking back, not exactly "hypocrite" THAT serious lar, but more like "contradictings".


Remember the pass few days where i got so annoyed by everyone else?

Nyat, i need a new Blog where i can just curse and stuffs!

Anyways, after "calming-down", i've made a resolution to TRY not to be easily annoyed!

Its a good thing as well lar, just control and all, no point being annoyed to people who are not worth-it!

Good for health also, annoyance is definitely a no-no!

And i've actually successfully made to it... well, sorta.

I'm no Superman, of course need time to "get-to-it"!


However, the contradicting part is that i felt i was not appreciated.

The thing with middle-years, we really need to feel appreciated huuh?

Taken for granted, isn't that sad?

Not even any thanks or concern, especially through all the trouble it went through.

Should not be that kind next time, to anyone who is not worth the trouble which went through.


But being kind is not just something you can just "don't-want-to-do" or avoid right? I mean, nobody's THAT heartless?

Nah, i don't think i'm being "kind", i'm just 8.

Should stop being 8, and be more "selfish" to unworthy people, and more "selfless" to worthy people.

I know its not nice to judge and rate people.

But like said, i'm not kind, so yeah, why help if it will just be taken for granted?

Its not like we're helping animals, and stop eating Shark's Fin soup and all.

And i know everyone would've said, even if i stop eating Shark's Fin soup, its not like the sharks will worship me or anything.

In fact, they'll probably see me as a threat to them if i enter the waters with them!

However, seeing them swimming freely around the ocean, isn't that worth the trouble? Isn't it beautiful?

They are just such magnificent creatures!

I know its beautiful to me, i love Sharks.

And people who just eat Shark's Fin soup are horrible.
*Of course, there is another contradicting opinion which i'll just "small-quote" it at the end of this post.


Oops, side-tracked again. Me and my animal-loving-side XD!~

Of course, contradicting again, sometimes when BIG TROUBLE really pursues, it won't hurt to help lar, even if it will be taken for granted again!

At least you know you tried =)!


Though, another thing is i felt that worst thing is NOT being taken for granted, but rather, when you need help or at least, need a "favour" to be returned, because it might be important to you, it was not returned.

Especially from constant emo-peoples like me o(=v=")o. I might need the constant attention, ehehe!

And thus, it made you felt worst for helping out others in the first place.

But its ok lar, i guess its just nice to help people =).


See how i contradicts myself o(=.=")o.

I should stop writing now, before i contradicts myself further and confuses everyone.

Going to flea-market later! See you!~


---
About the Shark's Fin part:
I have a friend whose uncle or someone catches sharks, and displays their fin at home.

I find that "ok", because although i generally opposed to any killings of any wildlife, at least those sharks are KILLED, and not just FINNED and left floating in the ocean to die!

Somemore my friend UNDERSTOOD me and my sharks, and even sorta apologized and felt remorse to me!

How can you get angry at someone so understanding? Especially when its not what they did, and its something you are more "ok" with as opposed to finning!


Just for a bowl of Shark's Fin soup, most sharks caught for their FIN will just be FINNED, then throw back into the ocean to be left to die.

Imagine someone catched you all of a sudden, chop off your hands and legs (Our hands and legs to use are like fins to sharks, we need it to be able to swim!), and throw you into the ocean.

Float-float-float... DIE!


If someone just say they can't help it for eating Shark's Fin soup, because they love it, and though they doubt they will stop but at least, its NOT something they are "proud" of, at least that is something i can "close-one-eye-open-one-eye".

Not that i can live with that fact, but when its your close friends and all, what can you do?

Catch them, throw them and feed them back to the sharks?

At least they are NOT PROUD of it!


But i've just met someone who had seriously annoyed me.

Not only he did not feel REMORSE for doing so, he darely say to me:

"Because sharks are getting lesser so he's going to eat alot of Shark's Fin soup before they are all gone."

And he said it as if he had just won the NOBEL PRIZE for eating Shark's Fin soup and stuffs.

Obviously, he was PROUD of eating Shark's Fin soup.

He has officially gone into my ANNOYED-LIST.

And his a nice guy, mind, but someone like that is just someone i truly dislike.

As much as he is still my friend and all, i doubt he'll be considered a true friend any time sooner.

If he didn't say it in front of me, but to everyone else, who cares lar, it was not infront of me!

But to say THAT infront of me, that's just PLAIN DISRESPECTFUL.

You don't do this to friends. Especially for something you truly believe in.

Especially for an animal-freak like me.


Bah, but technically, no matter how much i like someone lar, i will have a general dislike for anyone who eats Shark's Fin soup!

Yes, even if they are Super Junior, Shinhwa, Jay Chou, TVfXQ! or w-inds.!

Except for my Paternal Grandmother.

Because i feel she'll probably stop eating it for me, but out of respect, if she really wants it, i wouldn't have mind.

She's my grandmama for heaven's sake!

But i wouldn't know. She left before i got the chance to find out.


Where in the world is Natsuko when you need her?

Ehe!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e