Thursday, January 25, 2007

So pathetic.

---
Edit@12:57am(Fri):
Gosh, whats wrong these two days?

Easily annoyed is one matter.
However, getting REALLY annoyed by everyone else is another matter.

Bugged.

AvoidAnnoyanceManagement, is there such course?

I bet i can probably make it into Hermoine's list of books for "light-reading"* by just listing the names and events of everyone who had managed to annoy me these two days.

Exaggerating-ly speaking, but THATS saying something.

*You would understand if you've read Harry Potter.

Even my phone just annoyed me o(=.=")o.

Some people and things just NEVER. CHANGE.

Its like asking my classmate Melvyn to stop talking, and asking my classmate Wai Keat to talk non-stop.


Difficult.

I'm quite pissed actually.


Is it easier to rely on people who are not that close, than with people who are closer?
Why sometimes must make until as if the affair is of no concern to anyone else, even though its sorta
related to everyone else, and thus, the I am free to jump into Klang River up to my liking?

Not that i want to, but anyways, that is a question-of-fact for another day. Back to the matter at hand...

That difficult to ask?

Some people are just tactless.

Is like asking me to die, but at the same time asking me not to jump down Klang River.

Make it a solo-escapade if so next time.

I don't know, and i find i didn't want to bother with it anymore.

One day when my patience has reached its limit, it'll burst, and you'll never hear the end of it.

Actually, or rather, you WILL hear the end of it.

Just that nothing else will be heard from me after that.



See, told you i'm annoyed with everything.

Even the fact i'm going to sleep later annoys me.

Or the fact i've had dinner just now annoys me. Because i'm getting fatter.


People born in the beginning of the year are difficult to themselves.

People born in the middle of the year are emotionally-difficult people.

People born in the end of the year are difficult people to everyone else.

Its like people who give, take-give, and take, only survives throughout the whole year.

What am i talking?

I need HeeNim.

I need the ocean.

And yes, we are difficult.

Don't bother. Nobody can ever understand us.

Or rather, middle-of-the-year peoples.

Pfft.
---

---
Edit@10.56pm:
My Wooky is so thin now, his cheekbones had become so obvious.

As much as i love seeing my Wooky, seeing his newer pics are "sim-tia-ish".

Internet connection very bad. Can't listen to ChunJi today as well. KangIn-oppa o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

FIGHTING
kimchi! FIGHTING Wooky!~
---

I had to go Sungei Wang today, then, unexpectedly, it brings back fond memories of when SuJu came to Malaysia.

Made me miss them more.

I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

Except for CyberJaya and Bukit Jalil, i've been to (or passed) EVERY PLACE SuJu had been to when they were here last year for Boys in City photobook shoot + Dancing Out MV.

I went to Subang for class this morning, near Saujana Hotel where they took part of their Dancing Out MV and photoshoot.

Then, i head to Sungei Wang after class.

Which, through the way, i had passed by:

Dataran Merdeka.

Sorta passed-by Central Market.

Prince Hotel.

Regent Hotel.

Bukit Bintang.

Then, after finishing the stuffs i want to do at Sungei Wang, being pathetic and being very-Chinese*, despite my very-heavy-bag, i walked all the way to StarHill, mesmerizing that very day when we followed them to dinner.
*Why being Chinese? Because i had parked my car at the rooftop, and will have to pay RM3 for the first two hours no-matter-what, and if i leave early very "not-worth-it", so... gosh, i'm really so Chinese.)


Walking through Bukit Bintang, the song 걸음을 멈추고 by Super Junior - K.R.Y. played.

Just as i entered StarHill, when KyuHyun was singing his part, ngam ngam was the very place where i was JUST NEXT TO HIM.

Oh, very good-looking.

Then walking cross the path which KangIn and EeTeuk took as seen by me from inside the restaurant.

Oh, really good-looking.

Walked one round around KoRyeoWon* Restaurant, looking inside, imagining that very day they sat inside.
*If it was named KyuRyeoWon... oh. my. God.! YAH XD!~

How when we left, EunHyuk, SiWon and YehSung walked pass us with Giordano bags.

Oh, so good-looking.


Then on my way back to Sungei Wang, stood outside Starhill, next to Lecca Lecca, took a few pics of where they danced and shoot part of Dancing Out MV there.

Though i cannot find the underground-path to Regent Hotel, its still good remembering that day when...

Yah XD!~


And btw, how i regret wearing long pants plus 3/4 long sleeve shirt today.

So. freaking. HOT.

ARGH!


It still feel so good knowing that they were just there last year =)!

Made me emo, but how PROUD i am to be Malaysian! Their first photobook's main theme is my very city KL =D!~

I miss them so much o(ㅠωㅠ)o~!~



So hamsap.

Just yesterday, during class, i multi-tasked.

This time it involves:

- Hand meddling with my post-its and notes.

- Ears listening to what teacher was saying.

- Mind thinking of Super Junior Show when EeTeuk and rest "tortured" my Wooky by "waxing" his leg-hair with those thick, green-coloured selotape.

And the last one made me SMILE (with slight no-sound-giggling) like mad, luckily nobody saw me, especially the teacher, otherwise... they might've thought i went mad.

Or worst...

Malu sial o(=v=")o.

Hehehe!

Then today.

During tutorial class.

I dreamt of KangIn who was sleeping on my bed, hugging a pillow (Or was it my Gamba?), and smiling happily and sweetly because he was dreaming of me o(=v=")o.

... 행복♪~!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~

Really as titled, so hamsap o(=v=")o.

Hehehehehehehehe XD!~



So nice.

I love driving.

If my mom finds out, i have a feeling she might slaughter me for "wasting petrol" XD!~

After Sungei Wang, i purposely used the way which passes Puduraya and Masjid Jamek when heading home.

Hoping that it won't jam, i passed by Merdeka Square again.

Luckily there's no jam =)!

Why did i purposely use that way?

So i could drive into that road and go to the Bird Park and Deer Park =D!~

I was thinking of visiting Deer Park again initially, which my last time there was when i was 6 years-old for a kindergarten-day-trip, but long-story-cut-short, because of my heavy bag, so i canceled that idea and drove home, though did passed by both Bird Park and Deer Park =D!~

Next time go again =D!~

Driving through a no-jam-KL is just so fun =D!~

I LOVE DRIVING XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e