Sunday, January 14, 2007

My New Year Resolutions.

Abit Very the late.
But better late than never =D?
...
Ok lar, is i suddenly got the "feel" and "idea" to write lar! But whatever, this' just me =D!

Lets get to it!

Here are the list of things i want to do over this New Year!
From MOST WANTED and so on! Perhaps!

Please bear THIS in mind when you are reading this list!

I, eiko-chan or eiko-hime or Kajiwara Eiko, YoungJi or Choi/ Han YoungJi, ME, kimchi, pan-chan, 바다, spatches, etc, will be writing this.

So don't mind if anything out-of-the-usual appears!

Its just normal... for me =P!

Here goes nothing XD!~

#1 - To be married to Choi SiWon.
Even though technically, almost my whole class knows of him as my "husband" o(=v=")o...
... and so do my mom...
... and my cousin sister...
... my dad and bro too perhaps...
... everyone else in the whole world...?
...
Can't help it o(=v=")o... ehehe~...
Even changed my Korean name's surname from "
Han" to "Choi" for him o(=v=")o.
...
I couldn't be saved anymore. Just leave me at it.
*dances around in happiness*
Fiction or non-fiction, thats for me to find-out, and for you to just let me go crazy in happiness =P!


#2 - To change my surname to "Kim", and change RyeoWook's surname to follow mine.
RyeoWook and i are like, obviously, TWINS!
We're just born more than 8hours+ apart (And from two different mothers).
So why seperate us much longer?
BTW, RyeoWook is getting weird these days.
Which, you're better off not knowing it (He wants to marry DongHae o(0-0)o!).
I should take responsibility for the cause of it.
Or rather, RyeoWook should take responsibility for the cause of my recent-weirdness.
Or had-always-been-punya-weirdness.
Eitherways, you get the jist.

Oh yes, RyeoWook is obviously my younger TWIN brother.
Its so obvious who got the better gene o(=.=")o...
Ignore me at this either.
But tis fun =D!~


#3 - Adopt KyuHyun.
Like, not adopt him as my son or something!
After meeting him, i SO want to put him in my pocket and take him home!
**Refer to certain previous post around last July or something!**
Thats why =D!~


#4 - Be the best kimchi for DongWan, and stop DongWan from posting too many posts out of a sudden, and especially in the middle-of-the-night.

#5 - Throw at Keita's head with his album's CD case.
That said, but that not done.
Must. do. it.


#6 - Go Lotte World with husband-with-son and son.
What a family must do, and should be doing.
But had not done.


#7 - 24-hour-marathon "Nunpik competition" with Brian.
We know who the ultimate winner would be, but no harm trying.

#8 - Go on a trip with my nunpik-family.
BEACH! MUST GO TO THE BEACH XD!~

#9 - Go to Redang and South Korea this year.
Must go to this two places this year regardless!
Otherwise i have this "future-vision" of seeing myself jumping into all the dirty-rivers in Malaysia end-of-this-year.
Both so important it neither must be compromised!
FIGHTING XD!~


#10 - Lose weight.
If i succesfully lose weight, not necessary to my ideal, but at least "good enough", i promise a fashion show ok?
SERIOUSLY!

#11 - Change image over Chinese New Year.
In the sense of saying, MUST GET A NEW WADROBE!
SHOPPING XD!~
Try
new styles, and everything and all (This includes HeeNim's styles XD!~)!
So what if everyone see me as "alien" (Suddenly new style and all! AuntieMun, keep your DITDITDIT away from me! I'm an earthling, and from the
nunpik-family!)?
But must remember to love and treasure my initial style as well!
Though said, this cannot be reached if initial one not reached.
FIGHTING!


#12 - Do VERY WELL in classes.
Not necessary SO GOOD until i fly up to outer-space.
AuntieMun, stop thinking of what i know you're thinking. It'll. NEVER. WORK.
But at least good enough =3! I can be satisfied with that!
FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING!


#13 - Stop procrastinating.
As above.

#14 - Stop taking FREE DAYS OFF for granted.
Like what i'm doing now.
The college "so-kindly" (yeah right) gave us like, 3 day weekend (And if we're really lucky, a FOUR-DAY-WEEKEND!).
So we could do more work and all!
But i've cleverly wasted 3 days, and taken those free-days-off for granted as if i'm on a paid-holiday.
How. clever.
If i don't do any work tomorrow, i shall jump down Klang River, and not take ANY Super Junior stuffs along with me.
Not that i want to, it'll dirty my precious. Eiu.
Like what Jess said, DISTRACTED!
I'll probably get distracted before i jump down Klang River as well o(=.=")o.
Must avoid jumping or anywhere near Klang River tomorrow.
SO MUST DO WORK TOMORROW!


#15 - Sleep early.
Not enough sleep = bad temperament = biting everyone who steps on my tail.
Or anyone like, 100cm away from me.
This is no good.
I only like biting SiWon, RyeoWook, KyuHyun and DongWan though, hmm...


#16 - Play with ChangMin.
Yes Professor BlurBi, i've just noticed i forgotten about him o(=v=")o.
Don't get me wrong! I love the little boy Mr Coconut =D!~
We communicate with crows and alien (Not Eric) together XD!~
And dance with retarded expressions XD!~


#17 - Go see TVfXQ! when they come for their next Malaysia concert.
REGARDLESS!
I want to see ChangMin's retardedness again XD!~


#18 - Go SuJu!
Nuff-said.

#19 - As of resolution#16, stop following KangIn's ENGLISH!
Don't get me wrong! Pretty face! Great face! You are so gorgeous! Nice Weather! etc!
STOP!
But its so nice to use it actually =P!


#20 - HAVE A GREAT SHINHWA, SUJU, TVfXQ! BIRTHDAY =D!~

#21 - Go to Bangkok for holiday!
SHOP SHOP SHOP! THE DOG! YAH XD!~
But if resolution#10 is not reached, i'm gonna jump into the main river (Whats that name again?) flowing through Bangkok!


#22 - Go for Geography classes to find out the name of river flowing through Bangkok.
I've given back to my teachers what i've learned throughout my 11 years of public school education o(=v=")o...

#23 - Visit my darling nephews in Penang, Adelaide and LA.
Each gets further o(=v=")o.

#24 - Pray my aircond will be running SMOOTHLY thoughout the whole time until its not working anymore!
Tis has destroyed my room's furniture and my calendar. Very heart-pain.
Please be working throughout your entire life! I promise not to "over-use" you (Which i did not, honestly! Since last time!)!
FIGHTING!


#25 - Learn to dance.
Actually, i feel i get the oomph to dance through songs i like!
SuJu, Shinhwa, TVfXQ!!
Tough it may be, but challenging and fun!
So yeah, learn to dance! FIGHTING!


#26 - Be able to wear contact lenses again.

#27 - Watch all movies i want to watch this year.
MUST MUST MUST!

#28 - ANGPOWS!
Nuff said as well!

#29 - Continue the fangirly spirit XD!

#30 - Sleep.
Good night.


Shall continue if i can't think of anymore.
Can't think of any for now =P!

MUST. SLEEP. EARLY.

Good night =D!


ps: The list is just so me X3!~
But i've actually not gotten all out =P!
Next time lar XD!~

NYAO!~ YAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e