Monday, January 29, 2007

Please bear with me.

Edit@2:25pm (Tuesday)

Last night i was chating with my classmate and we're talking about Xu Wei Lun's death, how its such a pity, and life is so fragile when he add that he love me.

Which comes to me, its so true, life is so fragile, we wouldn't know what might happen next, so, i started sending out my love =).

I returned my love to my friend.

I told my cousin SmellieSoeSoe that i love her, to which she reply she love me alot too.

I msged SiWon that i love him, to which he reply asking me "Is something up, kimchi?"*.

I msged KangIn that i love him, to which he reply that "I want you too, kimchi."*
...
... at least its equivalent lar o(=v=")o.
*Both msges send on behalf of me by hubby Brian.

Just now i sms-ed my cousin PrettyKatKat that i love her as well, to which she replied she love me too.


Then, came...

I told Auntie i love her, to which she reply love DongHae.

*fallsdown*

I had also sms-ed LooYee early this morning, saying i love her.
...
She. didn't. reply.

...

I need to find more worthy people to send my love to o(=v=")o.

---
Gosh, Xu Wei Lun's death is really such a pity!

She's a wonderful, talented and beautiful actress, not to forget really young and full-of-life with alot of good friends!

May she rest in peace.
---

To my dearest family members, close friends, Super Junior, Shinhwa, Jay Chou, w-inds., classmates, schoolmates, friends, acquaintances, that good-looking guy standing over there playing with my HeeChul...

Woops, my bad, thats my Wooky =P!

Anyways, the purpose for this Blog entry is to ask everyone for a favour:

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

I'm sure we all know that i'm currently taking Law @ that college-which-is-recently-made-university-college-and-despite-the-new-and- very-nice-renovations-and-all-its-still-very-chapelak-and-suck-money-but-at-least- much-better-than-a-certain-college-university-at-CyberJaya-which-sucks-MORE-money- and-have-idiotic-admins-and-lucky-my-admins-are-still-good... for-now-so-its-really-much- better-in-certain-ways.

Woo, thats long =P!


People who know me well will definately know that i'm one of the laziest person on the planet.

Heck, people who know me MOST WELL will definately think that i'm the laziest person in the universe!

No need to say aloud one, they can feel it from the air?

Even Eric is much more hardworking than me! And thats saying something, considering he lives in Eric-Planet who worships AuntMunMun and only CHUT all day round.
*avoids tomato from MunMunAunt*


I've started studying and doing notes now! Start abit the late, and not very efficient yet, but hey, at least its a progress right?

And i've realized that one of the best ways for me to remember most information is saying it out again =D!~

So yeah, if i ever suddenly started babbling out stuffs i've studied and all,
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

Just listen to it lar, i'll then realize i'm boring everyone and stop...

... hopefully =P!~

Mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!~

Its fun to annoy everyone XD!~

Just annoyed my mom last night with murder and provocation =P!

Tis fun XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e