Thursday, January 11, 2007

So. tired.

Like don't know what nya o(@@)o...

Its a miracle i'm still conscious!

Why?

Sleep late every night o(=v=")o...

During the holidays, i can wake up WHENEVER I LIKE!

Now classes had start, I HAD TO WAKE UP AT 6AM!

Or rather, i "dragged" until 6.30am before i got out of bed o(=v=")o...


The last two days at college, i was like SO DEAD i hope i didn't scare anyone o(=v=")o...

My classmates kept asking me, "Are you OK?", as if fearing i might drop on the floor and fall asleep immediately at any time XD!~
...
Ok, that was exaggerated o(=v=")o...

But really very tired the last few days, always slept in class o(=v=")o...

Andue yo andue yo~~!


Last night while talking to Auntie.

First time i talk SO SLOW, i feel Auntie almost "exploded" in geramness while talking to me o(=v=")o...

"You play too much with your 13 boys last night is it?"

"Eh... no... lar... yes-ter-day... i play... chut~... with KyuHyun... RyeoWook... SiWon... SungMin... and.. HeeChul......... nya mar..."

That was how "slow" i went o(=v=")o...


Don't know can say "lucky" or not!

I have 3 day weekends from now onwards =D!

And if that week has NO TUTORIALS...

4-day-weekend + after 9.30am on Tuesdays!

However, Monday and Wednesdays are HECTIC LIKE MAD!

I guess the bad part is on Mon and Wed, i'll be ULTRALY TIRED!

But the good part will be i can rest and no need wake up so early everyday!

But must DISCIPLINE myself, ensure i use my "3/4-day-weekend" to properly do all my works/ notes etc!

Like Jess say, not "no time" do, or "difficult to do"... is "distracted" o(=v=")o...

Its true... but not going to admit it =P!

I love my boys, eheeeeeeeeeeeee!~


And thanks to my new schedule, woke up at 11am today =D!

After so many nights sleep late, and wake up early!

FINALLY GOT SOME GOOD REST XD!~

... sorta... hehehe XD!~


Tonight must CHUT my BabySimba to sleep!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

I LOVE MY WOOKY =D!~

AND MY HYUNNYs!~
**My son HyunWoo and KyuHyun!**

And DongDong-oppa!~
So bo-liao, post so many posts today!

ChangMin!~
So retarded!~

HeeNim-yah!~
Also bo-liao!~

WooWoos!~
**The husband and the son as well!**

Brian!

Keita!
I'm still going to throw that CD case at your head =D!~

And everyone else!~

SARANGHAE!~~


ps: As proven on Tuesday, when i went out with AuntieMun, SamSoonHenney and CousinKatYaYa...

When i'm SUPER TIRED...

Its either i'm so tired, its like i'm "dying"...
...
Or i become SuperHyper... i scare everyone o(=v=")o...

Oh, except the 3 of them perhaps...

TOOOOOOO used to it?

Teeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e