Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy birthday Jay Chou!

To the Heavenly Prince of R&B, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD!~

We still love you!~
*runs around chasing him to give him a birthday kiss*

FIGHTING!~


I listened to KangIn-oppa's radio show Chunji LIVE through the net just now XD!~

I don't understand a single thing, but what the heck, being able to listen to oppa is good enough for me! Plus its LIVE too!

I miss his voice XD!~

There are good songs as well =)!


But it was all running smooth for the first half-hour...

... till the internet screwed up and keep on skipping, stopping, bah!

Until i gave up and forgot about it o(=v=")o...

And only return at the very end of the radio show!

Till tomorrow then!

Hopefully it'll be viewable XD!~

And also, hopefully internet doesn't screw up!

At least let me see KangIn-oppa LIVE for awhile lar XD!~

YAH XD!~


Oh yes, TVfXQ! starting their AsiaTour again XD!~

Malaysia is in! Last stop if i'm not mistaken!

Must go NO MATTER WHAT!

I want to see ChangMin's retardedness again XD!~

Even if my lecturers and classmates and everyone else locks me up in a steel cage, i'll knock myself out with my head if i have to XD!

It'll be even better if their last year's special guest could come again =D!~ GYA XD!~

Can't wait, yeahs XD!~

FIGHTING XD!~


Ok go sleep.

Tutorial tomorrow o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

Shouldn't be having any class, but suddenly pop-out this stupid tutorial o(>.<)O!

Didn't prepare. Only halfway. Mola, i hate contract. Can never understand. Gah!

Lets await the-day-after-tomorrow's newspaper's MAIN HEADLINE.

"STUDENT LOCKED IN CAGE FOR NOT PREPARING FOR TUTORIAL CLASS"
- Lecturers claims distraction caused by 13 handsomely looking men who everyone loves.

Then the next news would be how my lecturers will be freeing me so they could get closer to SuJu and Shinhwa and TVfXQ! *beams proudly*.

How fun =P!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e