Monday, January 15, 2007

Sleep.

Thats what i do best.
...
In class that is.

Especially when i don't have enough sleep.

Even when i have enough sleep?


I've just realised my attention span can last longest round one hour only?

Anything before that hour starts, or after that hour ends, is history.

Which is bad, considering all my classes are one-and-a-half-hour.

Which also means, i'll either only understand whats about the first-hour of the class, or the last hour.

If situation worsen... you wouldn't want to know how it has been.

So disappointed with myself.


But today, maybe its the air-condition.

Or really, just lack-of-sleep.

Blowing directly at my head, and forgetten a jacket, as always.


How i wish SiWon would appear and give me his jacket XD!~


Too cold to feel anything i got brain freeze and couldn't concentrate anymore after an hour.

Which i will usually end-up using the time "wisely"... by sleeping.

Luckily first class after lunch's first hour was used well on a topic i haven't prepare.

The last half-hour of that very class...?

I am SleepGod?

End up not getting the last-half-hour of class.

Must catch up.

I choose to blame the air-cond for now. Not my short attention span.

For now that is.


BTW, don't ask about second class.

I don't know the meaning of short attention span while attending that class.

Because i completely shut-downed in that class.

Even after restarting, system still too cold to be able to pay any attention.


Unfortunately, its not like the time used "wisely" by accidentally sleeping in class due to my short attention span is helping me to "catch-up" any sleep i've missed.

Because i'll be falling asleep...
.
.
.
... without knowing i had.

Till i wake up and realized the damages done.

End up feeling like haven't slept at all.

Just wasted the time by closing my eyes and mind floating around anywhere but earth.

Or rather, anywhere on earth but in class.

Tis horrible.

Little kids shall never be my apprentice (Unless they wish to learn the art of SleepingInClass?).


Have to work extra hard now. To "pay-back" for the time i wasted.

GANBATTE FIGHTING!



ps: My short attention span does not apply to Super Junior, or Shinhwa or TVfXQ!.

Thank you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e