Friday, January 26, 2007

Sometimes.

There are times when you just need to.

Have you smiled today =)?


ps: I want to go to the nearest beach, waddle myself to the middle-of-the-ocean, and bury myself within the corals.

I've been looking through pics and vids of when i was chasing after SuJu at the airport.

I called KyuHyun "KyuHyUn".

RyeoWook was just somewhere-around-me (And i didn't notice.).

SiWon looked into my camera.
Or rather, at the crazy woman shouting like mad taking stalker-videos of them with a beautiful camera.

Or rather, he probably wanted my camera. I mean, who doesn't.

Too bad. Its mine.


And then remembering other embarrassing moments at the airport.

So. freaking. malu.

I hope SungMin never remembers me.
*To which he does, i'll go destroy Byul, to which he'll definately forget me adee =D!

So do KyuHyun for calling him the wrong name.

And KiBum for ignoring him.
His practically dancing at my side and i ignored him... because i didn't know his there till later.

There can always be more time in the future to "re-introduce" myself again.

And leave a good impression.

WITHOUT the embarrassing parts. Definately.


Now looking at the good side:
A lot of wonderful memories =).

How wonderful it would be if you could just erase the embarrassing parts and retain the wonderful parts o(=v=")o.

I miss them so much.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e