Tuesday, January 23, 2007

English.

Note: Anyone who had watched Super Junior's FullHouse *might* be able to understand the contents of this entry better.

My English pronunciations can get quite off at-times, as i can get tongue-tied and sometimes without me knowing it.

Well anyways, it has always been bad, and now after watching Super Junior's FullHouse... *certain words/ sentences/ phrases* has had the Super Junior Touch to it.

All of it came naturally. Not intentionally immitating them or whatsoever.


Examples:

Don't get me wrong.
I always end up saying it like how KangIn does now.
"Don't. get. me. wrong" with the KangIn-touch.
It is just natural for me to say it the KangIn-way to my friends who knew Super Junior... but to my classmates?

Obey me!
KangIn-style.
"Just because" comes in after this there and then.

Thailand.
Now i say it like EunHyuk, the time when he had to pass English Village's immigration gates.
"Thai-land~".
Just now when i was talking to my mom about WorldVision, i was telling her the country options available and i went "There's also Thai-land~...".
...

You look like a something.
Monkey EunHyuk.

My intentions were good.
Not that i've ever said that actually. But watching back. Yeah, its stuck now.
If i ever say that, it'll end up like the way
EunHyuk said it.

Pretty face.
HeeChul.
Nuff-said.

Yo touch man!
Ditto. HeeNim-style.

This is a CD.
HeeChul
's influence. Very big.
Thank God my cat, named
HeeChul, can't go "Yo touch man!" to me, otherwise guarantee i'll be saying it to everyone i see then.

Calm down.
My SimbaSiWon.
Can be continued with "Don't get me wrong" SiWon-style.
Or sometimes it can become:

SiWon
-style's "Calm down", accompanied with KangIn's "Don't get me wrong".
Nice.


Now the more "general-ones" (Which means the styles may vary from one member to another.).

You are so gorgeous.
Not like i have anyone to say that to (Unless HeeNim wants me to say that to him o(=v=")o...). But otherwise, yes, it would've been a SuperJunior-version.

Nice weather.
Mostly HeeNim and EunHyuk style~.

Thats all i can remember for now! Till later =P!~
Hehehe!~

So...

Whats your favourite SuJu-moment =D?

Yum.

I miss Super Junior FullHouse o(ㅠ.ㅠ)o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e