Sunday, January 14, 2007

Its a SiWon month!

As everyone mighta known, i've bought the SuJu schedule planner =D!~


Its WONDERFUL!

I LOVE IT XD!~

Just so brilliantly wonderful till i don't know how to describe my feelings XD!~


Now i can just put SuJu in my pocket bag and bring them everywhere i go XD!~

Although i feel it could be better, its still purr-fect to me!

I can't really stand small-sized schedule planners and all (Will start, but never finish it o(=v=")o...), but this ones just purr-fect!

Plus the fact that each SuJu have their own month!

This month's SiWon, thus, as title:
Its a SiWon month XD!~
*Note: Will be doing so every month XD!~*


Guarantee to encourage me to open, spazz and write in it EVERYDAY =D!~

Though the "downside" is whenever i open and look through it, i'm in "danger" of others (Except people who knew me well!) thinking of me as a crazy woman o(=v=")o...

Oh well, who cares, like i need to prove my sanity to them!

I sing like a mad woman when i drive (And enjoying it XD!~)! Why worry about such little thing?

Heehee XD!~
*dances happiness dance around*


Ooh, though, HeeChul-oppa's month was last year's December! Aww, they could've put him as next year January, but oh well!

So together with SiWon's month, must also put:
Its a HeeChul month!

YAH XD!~


ps: RyeoWook's my twin, so naturally, he is in the month of June =D!~

We're June and Summer Babies!

YAH XD!~

pps: Oh yah, the planner comes with a SuJu poster and a bookmark =D!~

Which, the bookmark i won't be using (Its for the planner!), for fear of losing is (Long story!), while i'll be sticking the poster up to somewhere near my bed so i can SuJu before i sleep and SuJu when i wake up XD!~

Oh lovely XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e