Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bad luck continues... for now...

Can i add "Cannot find my spectacle box" plus "My CREATIVE baby's blue cover got scratched" and erm... "Just plain bad luck" to the entry below???

Regarding the spectacle box, mom said she didn't see it, and i know i last left it in my study table, and mom clean the study table last Sat/ Fri, and i think mom must've kept it somewhere, but she just can't remember where only and claims she seriously didn't see it...

Typical of mom... she keeps it somewhere, says she didn't see it etc, but it turns out she WAS the one keeping the stuff there -o-||| *Remembering Jay Chou's "The One" concert ticket and shivers*...

But it could be my fault, anyways, i just can't find it now...

I hope it'll turn out soon like my baby beloved ring T-T... WHERE ARE YOU!!! PRECIOUS *Imitates this word using Legolas style - i don't like Smeagol although i think i did a very good imitation =P!!!*!!!~


Tyah, just so bad luck these days... i should go "wan san" soon... MUST ASAP!!!


... I need my dosage of Jay Chou and w-inds. again (Its just not enough, all the time...)... BADLY @.@...


I'm in school library now, but have to wait until 1pm to eat @.@... hungry...


Maybe i should go chew the librarian's head...

Blah, yucky!!!


I should go home and chew on Jay... he still remains my favourite head to chew ^-^!!!~ Yeah XD!!!~

Yes, so do my Ta Ta (Keita to everyone else...) ^-~!!!~



And Pupu still remains my favourite item to BBQ XD (Feel proud Puu!!!)!!!~



p/s: Regarding the pendrive, they found a suspect, but it needs time to find that guy yadda yadda yadda =(...

I really appreciate them helping me and all (I seriously do!!!), but can't you guys like do it faster???

I need the pendrive ASAP and my assignments are inside T-T...

And how if the longer they take, that bloody idiot delete my files???

*Prays and hope that that bloody idiot have some mental problem or mental disorder about stealing stuffs and keeping them and won't do anything about it later... will just keep it and thats all...*

But he'll have some nerves to use it in the college, right??? With me keeping my eyes like 0_0 for it!!!


Ms. Rowena suggests i talk to the Head Librarian to see if they can speed up the process...


Well, typical of the library staffs etc... SLOW!!!


Thanks for helping me agreeing to help me view the CCTV and all, but no thanks for not taking this seriously and to heart to really help me... because i believe if you sincerely want to help me, you'll at least call me to reassure me since you guys know how important the pendrive is to me (I've been coming always to pester you guys like, so many times dee @.@...)!!!


And yes, i will be doing so (Talking to the head librarian...)... i WANT my pendrives back!!!


And for my saman, i'll either write a letter to bloody MPSJ to appeal, or use Ya's friend's house bills to appeal or just pay but only RM20!!!


TISH!!! BLOODY IDIOTIC MALAYSIANS!!!



pp/s: I don't know how this rambling of mine has got from my bad lucks, hungry, pendrives, the bloody idiotic thief, the librarians, to MPSJ, to Malaysians...

Typical of eiko-chan to ramble and forget what happened =P!!!

But don't get me wrong, i love my country alot ^-^, but at times, Malaysians just go down the drain =/!!!


Ok, that bloody thief may or may not be Malaysian, but please allow me to say this as i'm in a fit of rage now!!!

CURSE YOU BLOODY IDIOT!!!


Ah, still feel sucky =/... need my daily dosages @.@...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e