Monday, October 03, 2005

w-inds. ageha Tour 2005 goods =3!!!~

Yeah, i receive my w-inds. ageha Tour 2005 goods dee XD (Add pics next time =3!!!)!!!~

Thanks to my friend's who went to Taiwan for their concert (;o;...)!!!~ She help me buy the stuffs, arigato XD!!!~

Hehe, but the one i wanted most finish dee ;o;... the ageha cap T-T... But nevermind lar, as Auntie said, "Better than nothing" =3!!!~

So now, i got the w-inds. ageha singlet, bandana and badge X3!!!~

ITS SO NICE XD!!!~

Although the singlet looked small, but fit me just nicely =3... though, really very short ler... but i prefer that than too big ler; cuz i feel like, weird if too big 0-O (Make me look fatter somemore @.@...)!!!


Heee, tomorrow will be wearing to college XD!!!~ See if anyone notice anot =3!!!~


Muahehehehehehehehehehe XD!!!~


*sings* ageha chou otta, ano natsu no hi X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e