Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My baby 0_0...

From what Mei jie told me last night, well, she say... *gulp... well, my Jay Chou is getting bald 0_0...

His hair was not combed properly and some newspaper reporter took the pic of him with a bald patch on his head while he was drinking water (Curses you bloody reporter, don't you know what it means to respect people's rights while drinking water???).

This is like, a super matter to worry about. Well, auntie said she knew of it last year, so she didn't really worry about it now.
I know of it last year too, in a different sense because last time they say its his "fa-liang-shao" (Means very little hair...)... and its certainly NOT GETTING BALD!!!

Jay is only around 20 years old, and people say its natural if he is turning 40 but like, heLLooOOOOoooOOO!!!!!!!! Jay is only turning 27; 26 years-old now to be exact!!! His work must be so hectic... how if its health problem ;o;...??? My poor baby T-T...

They say its inheritance, but then... HIS ONLY 20-SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

But to be honest, chinese papers are usually more tahi lembu then anything else, so, i shall detain all my worries about it until its fully confirm...


Meanwhile, eiko-chan's gonna go shave Auntie's head bald to teman baby Jay XD!!!~
I love my hair as much as i love Jay (But Jay has a better advantage...), so its no good to shave my baby for my baby nyan XD!!!~

Another wu-liaoness -o-|||...



But no matter what, i still love and support Jay =3!!! NO MATTER WHAT XD!!!~

Jay just rocks X3!!!~


~~


Edits a few minutes after ori post:

I've checked the Yahoo! (Taiwan) online news, and theres a report on this incident, plus what happened around last week, when they say Jay Chou was "arrogant" and "scolded-foul-words" to his fans.

LET ME CLEAR THIS OUT!!!

Tada, eiko-baba of rightous act of clearing bad news and protecting people's rights (To Jay and w-inds. and Ayumi XD!!!~), HENSHIN XD!!!~

-o-|||...


對於最新一期「時報周刊」拍到周董有一小塊禿頭,報導指出他因壓力過大而有禿髮危機,阿爾發唱片向媒體表示,雖然周董的阿公、爸爸那邊有禿頭遺傳,但他現在還沒這個煩惱。


According to the mag, they say his turning bald because too much pressure from work.

Firstly, although it is inheritance, but Alfa Music (His company...) has already confirm he is still in "good-shape", still no need to worry about that... yet =P??? And even his girlfriend, my arch enemy and rival Patty Hou (Hah, too bad i wife dee XD!!!~ Jay is still mine X3!!!~ XP!!!~) has already said that "she-did-not-feel-that-he-is-turning-bald"!!!

Thats clears out one part, and anyway, true or not baby Jay is working too hard =(... he should take some rest (And like, go on a holiday with me or something XD!!!~)...


And regarding the "arrogant-scold-foul-words-at-fans" part, its the "good-job" of the bloody foul chinese reporters again (I'm chinese, but bloody hell them!!!)!!!

Its just some bloody news they create out to help their news sell and ruin baby Jay's beautiful image!!!

The thing with chinese newspaper is, they create some cock-and-bull (Or bull-and-cock, i don't care, one things for sure its SUPER TAHI LEMBU!!!) story on something, but THEY HAVE NO PROOF!!!
Although it is said the english side are also very nosy, but at least most reports have PROOF!!!

Jay has called back the company and stuffs, and has confirmed that he did not do it and all, and it was just some idiots that created out that story. And he did not receive any stuffs from fans that day, and NO FANS WERE ALLOWED INSIDE that day, and stuffs.

Jay has also asked them to show the proof, which very sure, they DON'T HAVE!!!

Loosely translated from: Yahoo! Taiwan online news
Credits: Yahoo! Taiwan online news


Hah, at least for this part, arguing with my mom to fight for Jay's image IS WORTH IT!!! Because when mom told me the news, i argued like tahi with her to protect him =P!!! And dragged Andy Lau and Jacky Chan into view XP!!!~ Paiseh!!!~

And Auntie have to side with my mom =/ (Well, she shouldn't side with me either, she should stay neutral... anyway, its a different thing ler. And like, look whose talking!!!~). But its typical of my mom to pull someone into her side because i'm all like "yada-Jay-rocks-yada-yada", and my "mom's-position" also seemed a more "proper-side" to support... hehehe =P!!!~

Protect Jay no matter what XD!!!~

p/s: Like for example hitting my old-classmate with my file (He should be thankful its not my textbooks @.@...) when he disses Jay Chou XD!!!~ Hehehe!!!~ The "good-ol-days" where it is still proper to whack someone when they disses you X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e