Sunday, October 30, 2005

A couple of issues...

First, a few "issues" to bring up...

1st - Is my acting that good??? Why is it then when i act, people don't believe; but when i don't, they do...

2nd - I should STOP reading SMSes when i was half asleep... and also trying to reply them when at the same condition...

3rd - The way i answer the phone when i was waken up by it...

4th - Mark Westlife, the one i was like SOOOOOOO crazy over last time... is... gay @.@ (Yes, i'm slow, sue me!!!)...

5th - Sandra, one of the ICPU programme staff is just being a b*tch???

~~

1st Issue - Is my acting that good? But why is it then when i act, people don't believe; but when i don't, they do...

Ok, lets go back to Tues while having Law class in library's computer lab...

I was on Friendster (I wasn't suppose to but, hehe =P!!!). My friend behind me said out loud "Someone's on Friendster..."... and i pretended it was not me and went along saying aloud, "Who is that who is that?", looking everywhere when i said it... and my friend behind went "I meant it was you lor..."...

I forgot what i said or do next, but all i know is like... "You thought i dumb meh??? Like i don't know where i'm surfing lor..."


Another is when i was with Mei jie in my house study room, she was checking her mail on the laptop bro borrowed me.

In a fit of trying to act funny, when she type her password i say, as i look at the screen and go, "I'm going to know your password!!! Its all stars (*)!!! HAH!!!", and then she said, "Of course its all stars lar..."...

...

Then when she checked her mail, it was a picture of a pig riding a bike, and the message accompanied the picture was "I saw what you did this morning..." (Or something similiar...)... i went "Hehehe, Mei jie, you went cycling in the morning ar..." (Something similiar in reply to the picture, like teasing the piggy was her =P!!!), and Mei jie go explain to me about the whole email, that it was only a joke...

But erm... like, i understand the whole email's meaning lor, but i was just trying to joke...


So... is my acting that good??? Or did i just send out the message that i'm a "dumb black"???


And when i was really was acting, it didn't work (Like pretending i just woke up when they were laughing at my nickname i use in the article and don't know what happened...)...


What the @o@...???


2nd issue - I should STOP reading SMSes when i was half asleep... and also trying to reply them when at the same condition...

This has happened ALOT of times...

Like in the morning or midnight, someone send sms to me and surprisingly, i woke up despite being real sleepy and all...

I will read the sms, then either reply it or just delete it...

The problem is... i DON'T KNOW what i read... or what i had written either... all the same...

So the next morning when i wake up, i'll go, "What i did??? Is it a dream or reality???"...


I remember the worst one was once when Ah Theng jie jie smsed me, and when i wanted to reply her, i think i fell asleep suddenly... and forgot about it...

The later when i wake up dee, i go delete all sms i sent -o-... stupid... otherwise i would've know what i wrote!!!

I only remember writing one or two words, the rest... cannot remember @.@...


3rd issue - The way i answer the phone when i was waken up by it...

When someone calls me early in the morning, being the "sleepy person" i am, surprisingly, i don't shout at the person and threatened to throw them to Africa for waking me ups, hmm...

I just answer politely, not 100% politely, but definately not rude... whoever it is... why is this???


Though, i do get pissed off if the person found out that i was sleeping and goes, "Sorry sorry, i'll call you back later..."...

But you already woke me, so just faster say what you want lar!!!


4th issue - Mark Westlife, the one i was like SOOOOOOO crazy over last time... is... gay @.@ (Yes, i'm slow, sue me!!!)...

I just know of this news i think on fri or yesterday...

Yes, i'm slow, sue me...


I was reading Ee May's blog when she was talking about guys she like or something when she mentioned about Mark Westlife and he is gay and i went "0-O WHAT???"???

I immediately went to find out about it, and it is true... and i'm like super slow... i think its quite long time ago (But being me, i'm very slow-dated with the Western ent. circle dee...)...


He announced it one ler, and he have a boyfriend dee... and another proof of my super slowness...

From what i read ler... they are already engaged now...


I have nothing against homosexuality, in fact, i don't mind to be honest!
Imo, it is their own choice, freedom and rights to find their own happiness in their life!!!

And it is his (Mark's...) life, his own choice and if his happy, WHY NOT???


But it still kinda disturb me that i was so super crazy over him last time... i mean... why he turns out like that (Didn't he notice me???)???


But although i'm not really in touch with Western ent. dee, i still support Westlife, and him too of course (And still remain as my fave!!!), TO THE MAX!!! YOU GO GUYS XD!!!~


5th issue - 5th - Sandra, one of the ICPU programme staff is just being a b*tch???

I missed registering my next sem's subject via online, and although i went immediately to the ICPU office when the weekend is over, and also purposely went to see Ms. Sandra, they (Or she...) still don't let me register manually.

And mind, she let Amanda register manually last sem... Ms. Sandra DID...

Even though i emphasized the problems and all and show how anxious i was over it, and asked her opinion (Not that i care...) on my choice of subject (As Amanda told me to...), she still won't let me...

Maybe if i threatened by saying i'll ask my parents come see her or stuffs, i'm sure she'll immediately let me sign manually... trust me...

No threat is better than using parents (The one who pay their salary...) or to go to Sunway College instead (Ee May taught me this...)...

But i haven't try the parent part, maybe i shall try after the holidays??? Hmm... but too late dee ler, should've tried last week lar ish!!!

And see how fast she change!!! Hah!!!


And along the same story; Mr Frank, our new programme director, is nothing fantastic too even though he was the director before...

I told him of the problem when he went into our Law class for course evaluation, and he said he'll go to the office and check with them before coming back to inform me...

Of course, i totally hope he'll help me and all, and even though i would be in my next class dee, when he comes back he'll ask my Law teacher Ms. Kristen where i am and all.

But all i got was, after i finish my classes and on my way downstairs, i met him at the staircase and i greeted him, and he smiled and reply back nya...

No stopping me and telling me anything about the whole issue i'm having, which i've just asked for his help...

He just forgot about it, just like that...


Ok, maybe cause it was evaluation day and he was busy and all, but it makes me think maybe if it was Mr William Walter, our previous programme director, he would probably remember and will be really concerned and will be really sincere in helping me out...

Haih, whatever it is, the chances of me securing the subjects i want next sem is still hanging on the edge of the cliff, whats with all those... haih...

This issue has also proven my 1st issue: when i'm real, people don't believe...

Just sucks...



Plah, next sem will just be super poo-ie... with my closer friends all gone (Graduating...) and a sucky (For now only hopefully...) programme staffs.. POOO!!!


Why didn't i just choose Data and just suffer through it??? Then i would be graduating this sem and no need so "fan" dee lar for next sem!!! HISH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e