Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cherish

On a happy note, i found back my spectacle box (Mom found it behind the study table's cabinet place...), i found back my ring (In the music room, at the put leg that rocky thing there, thanks to Kakak...) and my pendrives are back XD!!!~

Thanks a gazillion lots to the library, student services, security staffs, ICT dept and all who are involved in it!!! If not for their help, i doubt i would've got back my pendrives XD!!!~


Yeah, mean eiko-chan complained that they are taking alot of time, not helping, not sincere etc... i feel so bad for complaining so much T-T... little did i know, they really are doing everything they could behind!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Although i doubt they will see this, but it made me feel better ler ^^|||...)!!!

Although so, the bloody idiot (Who stole it...) deleted all my stuffs inside (w-inds., all the most lengcai pictures of them are inside the pendrive @.@... random pics i save from internet... ASSIGNMENTS T-T...), and even ruin my rabbit sticker -o-|||... aiyoyo...


Yes, the school board caught the culprit, and he confessed. From what Mr Lim (The guy who was incharge of my case...) told me, the guy who did it just randomly pick a locker to steal from (So coincidentally, he picked mine, and i forgot my padlock that day -o-|||...).

It was his first time (But who knows...), he was under alot of exam stress (Finals next 2 weeks...), he comes from a good family background (I wonder how does Mr Lim knows this 0-O...), he felt very guilty (But he could act to get himself out of trouble...), he just wanted to take something (What is that for???) and he don't know why he did it (This is scary, how if he look for me for revenge 0_0...)...

Hehe, typical of eiko-chan to think of a conspiracy behind everything =P!!!

But to be honest ler, Mr Lim was like explaining alot until i also @.@... blur dee... so who knows what is the truth ler...


Mr Lim got ask me if i wanted to press charges (Report to police...), but i'm holding onto what i wrote in the letter earlier: i just want my pendrives back, the rest is up for the school board to decide.

And i think the school board also don't want to??? Because he told me the consequences for having a police record, and always mention that guy is very feeling very very very guilty etc... but they respect what i want to lor, and i have decided not to press charges against him.

Pei Fern (Who accompanied me throughout the whole thing, THANKS ^-^!!!~) also think so!!!

I find it quite mean lar (It'll be there for your whole life...), though my friend Claire say i should, but i forget why dee. Something about teaching him a lesson or something???

Rather or not he really is first time, guilty bla bla (From what Mr Lim say, he even cried when caught...), i've decided to give him a chance ler, because i got my pendrives back... and no need to that extent lar... poor guy right??? What do you people think???


Anyways, the scary part is there is one or two pictures of me in the pendrives... so theres a possibility he might recognise me @.@??? Pei Fern adviced me to be careful ler, anyhow... hehe...

But it'll be quite silly if he look up for me right??? I mean, i don't know who he is now, so if he were to confront me, wouldn't i know who he is dee???


Blah, what i can say about this whole thing is, he picked the wrong locker and the wrong person to mess with...

The pendrives and its content (Though most of it gone dee T-T...) are very important to me, thats why no matter what, I WANT IT BACK!!!

Haha, on a "funnier note", he is also a Daniel fan if i'm not mistaken; because there are four Daniel songs inside one of the pendrive that i'm very sure was not inside before (Besides the way the titles are named, totally not my style!!!)!!! Hehehe!!!~


~~


Now on a sadder note, our beloved Prime Minister, Pak Lah,'s wife passed away this morning. My deepest condolence to Pak Lah and his family.

Malaysia in mourning after PM's wife dies

Malaysian PM Abdullah's wife dies

Just a couple of days ago, when The Star highlighted the updates on her health from the PM; i prayed for her health at that time one (Even though i do not know her...)... this is so sad =(...

Yes, i can get back my stuffs, but she could not come back anymore... so do the poor chopped up tiger, and the dog which was abused by her idiotic bloody owner...

Life is so fragile... we should cherishM it, and also everything we own =)...

Pray that she is happy wherever she is now!!! So do the poor tiger and Sheena, the poor dog...


Cherish!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e