Monday, October 17, 2005

Bad luck zooms @.@...

These days very bad luck... starting from last Wed...

Wed
- Got saman... again... and next time i swear i'm not taking "parking advice" from any of my friends dee... hehehe!!!

Thurs
- Pendrives got stole... don't ask... bloody library...
And although my Law class Ms is not at fault... AT ALL... but i like to put some blame on her =P...
If she were to be present on that day (Which she did every other day but no, on that day she HAD to be absent...), i wouldn't have gone to the library, and my pendrives would still be with me now!!!

Fri
- Bloody librarian say will call me but she didn't... bleargh!!!

Sat
- Loss in Mahjong game with Theng jie and Kaijie... alot of times T-T...

Sun
- Can't remember, but i won the w-inds. and Lead poster ^-^!!!~ At least something good =3!!!~
No no, got something bad... i lost my precious ring T-T... why!!! WHY!!!
*cries so terribly my home flooded, and thats saying something...*

Mon
- Bloody librarian say will call, again, after i go pester them this morning... but they didn't so i'm going again tomorrow...
And my CREATIVE baby's earphone's the soft sponge thingy, one side is missing T-T... WHY!!! Although i hardly use it already, but why... WHY!!!
I didn't use it but i purposely use it today and... ARGH!!!


And its seriously confirm today... well, at least i confirm it to myself and prepare myself mentally, and hopefully physically too lar (Ok, i don't know why physically and mentally, but it sounds good being there so yeah, lets let it be there =P...)...


... I'm seriously pure pupu sensitive to cat's fur...


No, not my cous bro's girlfriend you doink (Anyway, she has no fur lar *giggles*...)!!!


ITS CAT AS IN CAT!!! THOSE THAT GO "MEOW MEOW MEOW", AND IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THREE ANIMALS IN THIS WHOLE BLOODY WORLD AND ONE OF THE PETS I'M GOING TO KEEP IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!


Why!!! WHY!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!


I love animals so much, and cats are my favourite after dogs...

I thought being unable to keep dogs for now is really bad dee... now i'm sensitive to it...

T-T...

I don't know about dogs, but cats are confirmed... well, at least from what i experienced with my cous bro's cat, Lazy (THE CUTEY CUTEST DARLING XD!!!~)...

Kaijie got say don't keep long hair ones lar, but then...

Dogs: My favourite of all time is Golden Retriever... long haired and the fur is like... @.@... but i just love it lar ;o;...

Cats: I only want Ragdoll, although i don't mind British shorthair... and although they say Ragdoll's "short hair" (From what i read last time...), but its still kinda long from what i see ya know @.@...


WHY!!!


Oh yeah, my symptoms (According to what happened when i play with Lazy...)...

- I sneeze if the fur comes too near my nose (Anything also too lar actually, cause my nose is darn sensitive... bleah!!!)...
This includes after touching Lazy and touching my nose @.@... but the ones i'm keeping now (Stray cats...) don't because they have short hair and their furs don't fly everywhere lar +P...

- My face gets itchy if i stick Lazy to my face (Which i love doing, because Lazy is just so good to hug and darn bloody cute XD!!!~)...

- My legs too, are sensitive, but i knew this since last time because the stray cats i keep likes circling around my legs and stick themself to them X3...

And this is the worst!!!

- My eyes go like... RED, really itchy, irritating, annoying, etc etc, if i rub or even just "touch" my eyes after touching Lazy...


WHY WHY WHY!!!


Haih...


But eh, hold on... the last time i visit Kaijie's friend's Goldie nothing wor...


Hopefully pray... PLEASE!!! Just please hope i'm ok with dogs... at least with Goldies PLEASE ;o;...


But blah, i don't want to keep dogs or cats lar in the future, so nevermind lar... but if i'm ok with them, means i can find people who owns them to play with them!!! Right??? RIGHT???

Blah again, eiko-chan is blabbering again now... cannot talk straight... emo again T-T...


WHY!!!


p/s: And eiko-chan, the bloody stalker... haih... just hopeless @.@...

Even the page is playing on me... bloody thing...

But i enjoy today's conversation with me and Auntie involving me, Jay and Keita ^-~!!!~ Muahahahahahahahaa XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e