Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A lil annoyed... hmm...

On Monday, i got home from college with my w-inds. ageha Tour 2005 merchandise, and boy, was i happy XD!!!~

I showed it to my cousins, but instead of being able to share my "happiness", i got shove back on the face with "Wah, you still into idols ar..." (Or something similiar... the meaning is there lar...)...

Wth...

What, so now this age cannot be crazy over idols ka???

I thought one of em' will understand but no, she retaliate back with "Still young, not yet 21..."...

Wth, so you mean idols are only for "mui mui chais" and little girls and boys??? Is it a crime to still go for idols this age @.@???

*Very random quote, just ignore this...*
Let me check my Law book, although its only for Canadians, the Canada Charter of Rights and Freedom *ta ta da~~*!!!

*Flips through book*... Hah, nothing about it!!!


-o-|||... eiko-chan went bonkers dee ^^|||, let me continue... ehem...


And what if i'm 21 years old AND still love Jay Chou and w-inds.???

Will i get a, "Wah, you so old dee still into idols???"...???

So what do you call those old women who cried because they were able to touch Yon-sama (Bae Yong Jun, the heartthrob - for ladies more towards the housewife age aka "si lai"- of Winter Sonata...)??? Puberty???

And for their case, it was just a touch; not handshake, not hug, no... just touch... and yes, they cried...

Seriously, i find it quite annoying lor... i got my w-inds. goods, and i'm so over the moon with it, but people closest to me (By blood...) can't understand it... oh bother...

Mind, the last time i shook hands with Jay Chou (No, not just touch... its HANDSHAKE XD!!!~), i didn't cry lor... but i almost went mad @v@ (His hands are so nice to touch *v*!!!~ Warm warm nice nice one XD!!!~)... hehehe XP!!!~

At least for my case, i'm better than the ladies lar, hehehe *grins sheepishly*...

But if i really saw w-inds. infront of me, and what more, performing, i think i'll cry too XD!!!~ Its just unexplainable X3!!!~

And if i get to hug Jay Chou or w-inds., i won't cry... but an ambulance will probably be on the way... Hehehe =P!!!


Luckily there are people who understand lar =3!!!~ Thanks guys XD!!!~


Ooh, and yeah, i admit my obsession with idols sorta die down abit dee... i mean, i don't chase every single star i like when they came to Malaysia anymore (Compared to F4 and F5... boy, that was mad @.@...)... but Jay Chou and w-inds. are difficult ler...

They're a part of my life dee, and i intend to keep it that way.


Yes, even if it means when i'm an old baba, and i manage to touch Jay Chou or w-inds., and i cry ;o;... hehehe =P!!!

Lets just hope eiko-baba won't lar XD!!!~


And yeah, eiko-baba need her daily dosage of w-inds. to keep her alive X3!!!~ Muahaheeeeeeee XD!!!~


I should just keep my idol stuffs to pan-chan, and people who will share my happiness with me; even if in their head they go, "Wahseh, you still obsessed over Jay Chou and w-inds. ar @.@!!!"... at least they won't diss me and pull me back to earth while i'm flying in the sky *v*...

It hurts you know, especially for people that close to you... haih, just forget about it lar; its kinda unlike eiko-chan to dwell over such things, just make you go @.@...


And yeah, everyone is different, so must keep that in mind!!!~


Ooh, and people who won't understand just won't understand lar...

And when they say they understand what you're going through because they've "been-through-it" too ARE JUST PLAIN ANNOYING AND IRRITATING XD!!!~

Because every individual is different, and no one is the same... so buzz off XD!!!


If i said those words to anyone younger than me next time, and especially to my child... whack me in the head and shove my head down to Indah Water (You know where @.@...)... and pray i'll wake up...


Hehe, and there are also people who go, "I know you don't like people to say "I understand because i've been through that before"... i understand how you feel because i've been through that stage too..."... wth @.@...

This is one is kao 100% superly incredibly ultraly -ly annoying dee... should smack them in the face and throw them to Timbaktu...

And pray that Edgar keeps them there =)...


Talked too much again, bloody hell XP!!!~

Raining now, faster go sleep XD!!!~

Heee =P!!!~


p/s: If you don't know who is Edgar (And why is Edgar related to Timbaktu...), go jump down from Mt. Everest, and pray you'll find your childhood in the proess!!! Its from The Aristocats for Heaven's sake!!!

1 comment:

nicolenyt said...

hahaa!! ehm ehm!! i didnt sounds a word when u show me ur precious lor!! as i know everyone sure got their own idol one ma!! maybe different ppl got different type of idol nya right?! and WEI I DIDNT SAID A WORDS WHEN U SHOW ME THE THINGS, I JUST SAID "THE T-SHIRT IS A BIT SMALL FOR U NYA" but i do said the butterfly is nice wo!!! :P...so pls dont pull me down to the water too as u know i still "in love" with edison chen.... well but sure not as crazy as u la...no one said it's ur fault la!!! is just wasting too many money on it nya!!! Why dont u just married them? then u ma forever got thier things with u lor, somemore F.O.C thim right?! hahahha.... anyway i really understand that feel la... actually having idol will give u more energy and more active, and sometimes when u do something, u can feel their souls is here to supporting u right?! i know... dont said until so irritating and annoying la... aiks... also a bit sad la u will pull me down to the water.... :(... but anyway i still will support what u do la... just be u!! coz u r JO JO!!! the one and only Jo JO in this world, so dont let something to changed u!!! JIA YOU!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e