Friday, October 28, 2005

Great... first my mom and bro, now my dad... when is this going to end???


It must be a bad luck day or something for Geminis or Rabbits (But it should be impossible, because it stretches from like, last night -10pm or so; to this morning -1am...).

Maybe its something in the galaxy which had block something, thus, preventing powers from my star to shine the earth or something (What i learn from Dexter's Laboratory... who says cartoon are uneducational???).


Anyways, yes, i piss my dad off for my lack-of-concern over the house's safety issues... its TOTALLY AND SO MY FAULT!!!

But anyways again, if my dad really removes my rabbits, i'm moving away with them too.

I didn't play with them as much as i did last time, but i still love them to bits.

And anywhere without them is not worth living???

You got my point. My rabbits is with me, FINAL!!!


Just now, it could be just me, but i feel that Babygirl knows i'm sad, so she comes out from cage to like, cheer me up (Or maybe she's just hungry...)... but cause dad's angry, so i have to quickly feed them and ciao =(...

And sorry to Ash too, and blacky meow meow (Aka 2.90... don't ask...) and also the other cats, for not being able to feed them just now.

Ash purposely come to me for food every once in a while, but i let him down just now. Sorry Ash.

Now, don't look at me with that reaproachful eyes again. Its sad for me you know =(...


Anyways, THANKS, to my babies and the cats, for making me feeling important in their lives everyday ^-^!!!~

LOVE YOU PEEPS XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e