Sunday, October 30, 2005

Oh my God...

OH MY GOD!!!

I can't believe that my mom thinks i'm jealous because she always fetches my cousin around!!!

May i know where she get that piece of information??? Because that is way cuckoo!!!

I'm jealous... of my cousin... because she's able to stay out late, pass midnight home, and won't get shove into the storeroom opposite Ah Ma's room and left there to rot (Only my dad doesn't does that, but he nags me until i appreciate "peace and quiet"... and thats saying something for eiko-chan @.@!!!).


Mom had always say she'll go fetch my cousin from Subang whenever she stays back last time, and i was like "No", because i don't want my mom to get tired.

She's old enough, and its still daytime; so why not she take LRT home, and i'll pick her up from the LRT station.

But ok, yeah, i am usually lazy, so sometimes i'll just say "Let her take taxi lar..." because hehe, lazy mar =p... AND ITS STILL EARLY!!! NOT AT NIGHT YET!!!

Mom will go all frown and will go fetch her ler.


Now she's accusing i'm jealous because of the fetching issue, and when i answer back that i can fetch her instead of my mom going, mom says the last time when she ask me to go fetch her i went sulking...

Yeah, who wouldn't sulk when you're in the midst of doing something of your own interest??? Although i love driving, but still!!!


The reason why i don't like mom to go around fetching is because:

1 - I don't want my mom to feel tired (Her health is not at its peak.).
2 - Mom is tired enough from fetching me everywhere last time; and since i can drive now, its up to me to drive shouldn't it?
3 - Sometimes when she come home late, she WON'T call (Mind, mom calls her...) and mom will have to wait for her to call, and then go fetch her home from the LRT station (I think mom didn't ask me to go because either i'm upstairs, or she didn't want to hear me complain - but if its at night i can't complain and ask her to take taxi right???).


Honestly, i'm not saying what i did was very noble and to be complimented and all, but i would definately appreciate it if my mom appreciates this "gesture" of mine and STOP accusing me of being "jealous"!!! It just sucks!!!


You know what, i SERIOUSLY think that mom like to tire herself... ALOT... and can we call it "self-abuse-syndrome"???
Though maybe not that serious lar... i think mom just wants to take care of her (Only-bro-only-daughter issue...) and if i want to think a negative way... mom wants to feel important.

Ok, i sound like Lily Moscovitz, which is so uncool because i'm like, Her Royal Highness Princess Kajiwara Eiko (Hehehe, ask Auntie =P!!!)!!!~

Hee, whatever ler ^^...


I think from now onwards, i won't butt into the whole "fetching" issue and coming home late, not coming home for dinner but didn't call and stuffs.

Mom can fetch all she wants, and feel all she wants. No way i'm going to stuck my big gigantic butt in it anymore if what i'm going to get out it is to be accused of being a sour pus!!!

~~

Dad also got "talk" to me about some stuffs, but dad is kinda (Note: KINDA!!! Not very, its KINDA!!!) neutral and stuffs, i don't want to get into exactly everything he said, but just this one thing.

I think dad knows what i'm pissed off about (Her not calling back and stuff...), and dad agrees that maybe because last time in Bangkok, she don't have to call home to inform of her wellbeing, so she's not use to it (But not in Bangkok now right???).

Anyways, so my he asks me to go TELL her about this!!!

HELLO!!!

1 - I'm not her mother, i'm not her father, I'M NOT EVEN HER REAL SISTER!!!
We're just cousins, and i would very happy just to remain in that position and being a "friend friend", and DEFINATELY not go anywhere near those 3 stages!!!
Its so scary ok, for both of us. She'll feel she have an extra mother and i will feel that i have a daughter or something, which is so uncool, and IS OLD (Not that being a mother is old and uncool, but i'm not ready for that stage yet!!!)!!!

2 - Well, being the busybody me, and knowing mom won't tell her, i've told her before about calling back if coming home late or not coming back for dinner... ALOT OF TIMES!!!

Ok, i've probably sounded like a mother dee, which sucks =/... i'm only moms to my pets and thats the FINALE!!!



BTW, before she move over i've already told my mom; i will take care of her, but she is not my responsibility.

Because all you know, if anything happens to her or how she turns out, i'll get blame for EVERYTHING!!!

And now it has... they expect me to "teach" her...

The "talking" thing has became MY "responsibility"... although i've did it... but it still sucks... TO THE MAX!!!


p/s: Regarding the what happens to her and how she turns out and i'll get blame for everything; Ah Ma already started the "eiko-chan, you're older (Less than two months lor...), must teach her..." and also that i must know her friends and make sure she's not in bad company and stuffs...

So now her friends are my priority too???

And does Ah Ma think of me as some "older sister" and her as some "silly-don't-know-how-to-think-younger-sister"???

THATS INSULTING!!!

Which is what always flares me up, because i've already said, SHE'S NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Mind, sometimes i complained to mom that she didn't call back when coming home late or not coming home for dinner and mom have to call her and stuffs (Hello, my mom is the senior here!!! Shouldn't my cous call to inform my mom instead???), and then mom asks me to talk to her...

I HATE ADULTS!!!

I didn't agree with the moving over thing (My bro's bedroom issue... i don't mind but i just don't like anyone using my bro's bedroom...), so don't push ANY responsibility to me.

You took the burden, you put it on your own shoulders and don't relegate it to anyone, particulary a "don't-want-to-be-responsible-and-a-nagging-old-fart" teen!!!


I'll be one soon, but i'll try my best not be the those type of adults i despice!!!

~~

One story which really had happened; on my mom liking to be tired fetching and all...

I went to talk to my mom about next year's transport arrangement to college, because i have only 2 periods and my cous have like 6 until 3.3opm; i asked my mom's opinion whether she would like me to have the first 2 periods, or last 2 periods, then either go home or back she'll go with me via my car, the other she can take bus...

Mom was like, "i'll go fetch her ler".

I went 0-O... you siao??? Subang not near lor...

Mom said it was like when she fetches me to college and back last time, during my first sem.

So i tell my mom back, "Ok, enjoy fetching. It's just 3 sems, only for one and a half years nya mar..."...

I'm not sure how mom looked, but i'm sure i saw her went 0-0 or something??? Definately not jumping with joy ler... hee =P...

Btw, my sem was the express class; means that there's only 3 months... 1 sem is half a year... hmm...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e