Thursday, October 27, 2005

PISSED OFF !@#$%^&*!!!

WARNING: CONTENTS BELOW MAY CONTAIN MULTIPLY AND NUMEROUS CURSINGS UNSUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WEAK AT HEART OR WHO THINK eiko-chan IS A STRICTLY GOOD AND NON-FOUL-LANGUAGE GIRL (You guys are so wrong anyway, cause Taylor's got me like, so corrupted =P!!!).

Anyway, its not really that bad lar ^^|||... mine is still kept at a moderate level.

WARNING 2: Ok, maybe no foul languages, but serious ramblings down there; but please try to read and catch the point before making judgement.


Before i start, let me again UNDERLINE AND IN BOLD LETTERS THAT... I DON'T LIKE IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE (I may be unresponsible sometimes too, but i try my best to make sure i'm not the type of person i hate. Its stupid to hate yourself ne???).


To cut things short:
- Cousin not coming home, didn't call, and i like waited for her at OU for like 2 hour (Thank God theres Loo2, but she could've used that time to do something more useful than to wait with me ne!!! Thanks dear!!!~). Then i go home, reason with mom, fight with bro, look like a frog and sound like one now @.@...


Full story:
- Cous went out with friends, and i HAVE TO sms her to ask her what time she coming back, got eat dinner anot (Mom didn't cook, so i was suppose to go out dinner with her).
- Sms back, she say she not coming back for dinner (Hello, couldn't you tell earlier??? I said ALOT of times to inform if you're not coming back dinner, first sign of unresponsibility. I hate that.).
- But its ok, so i replied its ok, i'll go out with Loo2 (Called Loo2 to teman me, LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!).

- I specifically told my cous try not to come home by 10pm, because i'll be at OU with my wife and it closes at 10pm (And she said she'll come home around "8-9pm abit late"...).
I went to OU for dinner, and waited there because so when she (My cous...) arrive at the LRT station, i will go pick her up, and no need i go home then go out again ler, mar fun what.
- She replied with a "Ok :-)".

- Finish movie and dinner, walk round and round OU with Loo until 9.30pm, when Loo reminded me that its getting late dee.
- Hesitate to call first, cause i thought she'll be fast and don't want kacau her first lar.
- Finally still call, because Loo emphasize "its getting late".
- Called her... she said she's still in Taylor's.

- Got pissed immediately (Knowing the hot tempered eiko-chan, its that easy...), and explain to her about the waiting part, but line wasn't clear (Well, she say she can't hear lar...), so immediately hangup because I WAS SERIOUS TAHI PISSED THAT TIME!!!

- If she were to come home later than 10pm, and were to CALL ME at 9.30pm and tell me to go home first don't wait for her, i still won't be that pissed. But now, its I CALL HER.

- Seriously, if she was coming home late, even if i waited until 9.30pm, but if SHE WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED ME TO TELL ME, i won't be THAT pissed off. But its the other way now. She's late, i waited, and I HAVE TO CALL HER. Which proves the rights for me to get super piss off.

- Its not the first time, but just that last time mom does the callings.
- Totally unresponsible, hate it!!!


Ok, and then, the "other" part...


Came home after dropping Loo2, and mom came to confront me.

Well, she said my cous sis cry because i hang up on her, and is "scared" to come home (Hah, i am that scary??? But why does Amanda still DARE to eat me @.@...).

Ooh, ok, so i mar TRY to "reason" with my mom about my angriness and "pissed off" thing, but mom keep on butting me while i try to talk (Even though i say "let me finish first..."...), and of course, siding her (Obviously, who won't when they don't know the whole story, and one called and cried and don't want to come home??? Oh yeah, the "my only brother's only daughter". Ok, i like, only have "one Hon Shen" and one "Babygirl" (Rabbit.), how come i'm not allowed to side them then???).

My usual "voice" when i'm serious and reasoning sounds like, totally scary and fierce (Although i am NOT angry; i know it when i'm angry because my heart can't take it!!!), and bro thinks i'm getting rude with mom, and i can't stand bro anymore, so fight fight FIGHT!!!


And this one, big one!!! And i seriously mean BIG BIG FIGHT!!!


I don't want to go into details about the fight, but it involves alot of eiko-chan accidentally cursing (Woops!!!), Ah Ma try to get into the fight (As in trying to stop, but we were like reasoning in full meeting session format, in english, so grandma still think we're fighting...), mom sit by and watch (Typical... but its cause theres no point coming between us. Its like, two woman fighting for the most worthy piece of outfit in a bargain sale!!! Its hard to stop =P!!!), eiko-chan then looking and sound like a frog, my second brother, my life, your life, "talking peacefully", "but i don't want to talk now", and somehow, the Families' class' "Social-exchange Theory" got pulled into the subject @.@... conclusion, MESSY!!!


Anyways, after that thing, both parties still very angry, and Ah Ma start the "eiko-chan, you must be more guai, don't like that yada yada yada..." (Only Ah Ma don't call me eiko-chan...)...

Ah Ma is such a hypocrite.

I told Ah Ma, "yeah yeah, everything my fault...", and she start the, "no, i don't take sides, i love you all the same" (If THATS true, i'll throw my Jay Chou latest postcard to the security dog as soon as he pass by!!!).

Ah Ma has been siding everyone else, but me, for the past 18 years of my life. Although now its getting better (Because i know how to fight for my rights dee...), but Ah Ma tends to "talk" to me more, and make it as if i was the one causing ALL the trouble at first.

And then yada abit, i mentioned my second bro and i miss him (And yeah, if we fight, things get WORST!!! UGLIER!!! Because my second bro is such a "red bull"!!! Worst than me!!! But at least he'll apologize to me and be nice to me afterwards. My older bro too, but we are kinda alike so we don't apologize =P!!!), and Ah Ma misses him too and cried and left... Aww, at least we agree on something together...


After that, mom tried to "talk to me again" (More like she's trying to put it that ITS MY FAULT!!!), then i try to reason, and then she got all mad at me, and do what she does best... IGNORE... which got me angry (I calm down dee, but she fire me up again...) and say silly stuffs.

Mom won't listen to what I wanted to say, as she VERY MUCH WANT to put it as if "I'M THE BIGGEST CULPRIT OF THE WHOLE DAMN THING". Although i asked her to let me finish first, she also doesn't even want to hear what i say (Because its only gonna prove her wrong...).

What has happened to free justice??? To fight for your own rights??? What happened to freedom of one's speech???


I miss my grandmama (My dad's mother, the one who love me the most; at least, what i remember lar...). Why is she so mean to leave me so early???

I love Jay. He is my guardian angel sent from her because she's being mean.

Ok, thinking back, i was mean to her last time, so i guess we're even now. Grandmama's being real nice and sweet, and send me a present ^-^!!!~


Back to the case, now... mom went up dee, me and bro still had issues to solve (Regarding THAT stuffs... me being rude and all =P...) but we ok dee; we're not fighting and shouting at each other's face anymore (*sings* WE ARE FAMILY!!!). We'll be setting a time soon to talk. And Ah Ma also went to sleep dee. I gotto go feed my babies before going up btw.


Gosh, i used up ALOT of tissue paper missing my grandmama... i should stop missing her to conserve the trees =P... just kidding... i sound like Mia from Princess Diaries now XD!!!~


Ooh, yeah, i totally sidetracked =P!!! I've come up with conclusion on the "issue" and nobody's right or wrong, just wrong timing???

But there are some faults which should be taken, everyone do.

Not pointing fingers, but my cousin sis should take some blame too (And also for the "fight"... but mom's trying to push everything to me because "she's my only brother's only daughter", and she cried first. I didn't went all sobby... maybe i should next time, hmmm...). So do me. I'm leaving bro and Ah Ma out of this, because it IS kinda unfair.


Mine
- Getting bad tempered
- Hanging up

Cousin sis
- Irresponsible
- Getting all freaked out and not daring to confront (So like my mom... i think its like inheritance or something, from my maternal side... i got some too @.@... eiiii...)

Mom
- Pushing all blames to me
- Not listening to me
- Ignoring what i'm trying to say
- Non-confrontational-thing-stuffs
- Taking sides (Because the "my-only-bro's-only-daughter"...)


Next time, i'm taking strong with my stand of fighting for rights!!!



And regarding my cousin's irresponsible issues... Last time in Bangkok, after leaving for school she don't have to go call her mom to inform she's not coming back and all, because its not really important??? I don't know... anyways, she's not allowed out at night, so she'll definately be home at night.

Here, because my mom will cook dinner, and she is staying with us, so isn't it proper for her to call back to inform my mom first??? Instead of my mom calling her???
And if she's coming home late too.

Its not the first time, the dinner thing and coming home late too. Alot of times dee??? Not that i keep track...

Mom sleeps at 10-11pm or so. The last time, once, my cous came home late, around 12am, mom had to wait for her.

It could be jealousy but HELLO!!! She's MY MOM. It is ok if she waits for ME, but its SO TOTALLY NOT OK if she have to wait for YOU!!!

And on the dinner issue, instead of her informing mom, mom HAVE TO CALL HER...

Who does she think she is??? Excuse me!!! My mom lor...

Oh yeah... the "only-bro-only-daughter" issue... got it. I rest my case on this part of the issue.


When she comes home late and all, i have to go pick her up (But the last few times mom did because i was sleeping like a piggy!!!). But that one still in the afternoon, so its ok. As for at night, have to wait for her so to pick her up.

I don't really care actually, lazy mar, so let her take taxi lar...

BUT ITS AT NIGHT AND LATE!!! Its FURR-REAKING DANGEROUS FOR A GIRL TO TAKE TAXI AT NIGHT!!!

So i'll have to wait to pick her up, because or else mom will have to do so, and i don't want mom to do so. Its tiring.

But a few times i was upstairs or something, so mom don't bother asking me (Because i'll nyet...) and go herself. She likes to tire herself i think.


And people call me naughty. Sheesh. Sometimes is mom likes to tire herself one lor, i didn't request for it, but all blames are on me (Getting sidetrack here again... GOD!!!)...


Yeah, whenever something is wrong, mom always puts the blame on me and add complains to that... my mom is nice, and soft, and i love her, but i would appreciate it if she wouldn't complain to everyone-in-the-whole-freakin-world about me (She doesn't need to start complimenting. Stop complaining is VERY MUCH ENOUGH!!!), and also STOP adding oil to the fire; like WHAT SHE ALWAYS DOES when dad scolds me.

What happen to moms who protect you when dad's angry???

No wonder mom and dad got married. When one scolds, the other helps.

Birds of a feather.


Aiyar, its getting late and i'm starting to ramble dee lar, i'm very sure NONE OF YOU understand the last part... nevermind, i'm accustomed to it...


Good night. Hope everybody have a good life =)!!!~


p/s: Like, i know everyone is so gonna help my mom and my cous if they hear the story from their side (People hardly analysis... sheesh...), so i rest my case now. What i can only say is, analysis please, from all sides, before you make judgement. But i know this is hard. Which is why so many animals get killed by bloody idiots everyday T-T...
But i won't go to that, it'll take another long long road @.@... and i'm sleepy dee...

In my opinion, it was all our faults, no one should take FULL BLAME for everything. But i don't know their side... i'll call ANNA jie soon to hear what my mom says to her...

For all i know, mom's side is definately nasty stuffs about me... lets just hope my cous' college friend's will only see me as the "scary cousin sis", but will at least, try to understand the full issue before finalizing their opinions...

And another "for-all-i-know", crying rules. So next time i'm in trouble, i'll cry first, so sympathy will start pouring on me...


Hah, as if!!! I want to stand strong myself!!!

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

Hello, just finished your long sad and angry blog. I feel bad for you but also feel bad for your cuz and your mom and your grandma and your bro. Your cuz may not be as tough as you are so you have to be soft with her. We all know you are tough! hehehe ... but with her, she just an oyster without a shell. Her parents protected her a lot since she was born.

Anyway ... she has her fault for not calling you. But she may be in such buziness that she forgot about time and thats why forgot to call you at the first place. May be she didnt mean it.

I myself really hate when ppl get irresponsible. you know me. if you said u want to come at 11am, you better be there by 1110am or else ... ha ha ... you cham loh. If you are normal friend then OK lar. but if you are my relative or sister or cuz ... of course kena. But i will call them to check on them hopefully they are OK. I am concern about their safety. YOu can use that as a reasoning with your family. Is not that you concern that she didn't call or late but you are MORE concern that something may had happened to her and wasn't able to call you at all. that is what i worry the most. so i will get angry if ppl i meeting didn't call me if they are late.

so take it easy. i dunno how bac was your phone conversation with her before you hang up on her. but you did say the line was bad.

anyway ... to be a responsible person, i suggest for you to go ahead and apologize to ur cuz and tell her why makes you so angry because you were worry about her and didn't mean to hang up the phone on her. also let her know that next time remember to call you if she is going to be late. Stress this point to her ... CALLL PLEASE CALLLL. hopefully this will clear up all the misunderstanding laying underneath the problem.

I did try to call your mom on friday morning but no one answer the phone or phone busy. the computer phone was disconnected also. may need to reset.

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e