Sunday, October 16, 2005

w-inds. and Lead's latest poster XD!!!~

Muahahahahahahahahahaha X3!!!~

eiko-chan's favourite radio station for all time, 988, has a competition to win w-inds. and Lead's latest poster, and...


YEAH XD!!!~


I won XD!!!~


I sms-ed them three times, the first time i didn't type the words "JS", thats why i resend, and because my nerves got me, so i sms another time @.@...

But its worth it lar XD!!!~

Only 5 person won this week, because alot of person got the Lead's song wrong. The song is "Best of my love", but most thought its "I Believe", so... pay attention next time to Lead to OK!!!


And hehehe, i was the first name he announced XD!!!~

When the DJ, Simon-san, say "I'm going to announce the winner, there are 5 winners...", i went @.@... then he say "And here are the winners: (My name)..." and i went 0_0... then... XD!!!~


Really really very happy nyan XD!!!~


w-inds. and Lead XD!!!~


But have to wait, because the poster haven't arrive yet @o@, but no prob XD!!!~ Yokatta XD!!!~

Hopefully they'll call me ASAP when the posters arrive lar!!!


YEAH XD!!!~


At least something good from this bloody week =)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e