Monday, April 30, 2007

BLEURGH!

Freaking "not-smooth" these days (=o=*)...

- I thought my hair looked good today =D!
But looked like... URGH!

- Reached college and didn't thought of taking my umbrella along, despite it seem like it might rain. I thought it won't... mana tau after class it DID rain...
Had to run under the rain under my jacket because have to go change my license...

- Since this morning got taken advantage by idiotic "expensive-European-car" drivers (= =")...
Cut queues without signals are OK, BUT NOT WHEN THE FREAKING CAR IN THE NEXT LANE IS RIGHT BEHIND!
They think they OWN expensive cars, so "the road belongs to them"...
Idiotic Mercedes Benz drivers!
Yeah, i know i'm stereotyping... but can't help it, i have seen these type of IDIOTIC DRIVERS at least more than 8 times today!
And most of the time when idiotic driving happens, they are drivers of Mercedes Benz (The C-series or something one, not very sure)!

- Got a wake-up slap by lecturer, PRESSURE STRESS ALL ATTACK TOGETHER!
Imagine the army from the movie "Curse of the Golden Flower" all charge towards you (@@ )...

- Forgot to bring due-books to library this morning, end up have to go again at night...
But its good too, i get to focus on doing my stuffs properly and not get distracted by KyuHyun rolling around next to me... BUT STILL... grr!

- Since already back to college, i wanted to do my work till library closes... and i found a good book (newer version) to use, thought of borrowing it when library closes before i leave... mana tau library's borrow-counter closes at 8.45pm (= =")...
The worst part is everyone got shoo from the library around 8.50pm or so! And i actually wanted to borrow earlier, for fear the counter might close early, but doubted it will close early lar, so wait... padan muka...)


- I haven't buy my Statute books yet.
I forgot about it for like... 3 times or more adee (= =")... the bookstore closes earlier than i expect...

- My stupid LaoPoLooYee didn't reply me when i asked her if she love me today =(! And i was in a very down mood (>< )! DIVORCE XD!~
But haha, i love AhMaMa for saying she love me too XD!~ Best GrandMaMa a Boss could ever have XD!~



ARGH!

And not forgetting i haven't study yet, do my notes, nor FINISH MY ASSIGNMENT!

ARGH!

But one good thing is THANK GOD i asked CherylAhMa about the exam cases earlier today, and realized that you HAVE to remember all the freaking 2183718293719273219 cases...

Not good part is MORE PRESSURE (Imagine the 300 Sparta Army marching towards you... ugh, overload of half-naked-sweaty-dudes... YUCK!)!

But better than knowing before the exam, and freaking out with even MORE pressure (Imagine the army in Lord of the Rings marching towards you!)

BAH!

I'm going to kill myself tonight with lack of sleep (not sleeping!) and overdose of McDs (had two helpings of fast food today, A&W and McDs =D!), and also reckless driving (drove pass red lights 2 1/2 times today XP!)!

Oh, don't worry my fellow classmates, you can always help me to get back at those idiotic European-Car-Drivers with contributory negligence =D!~

Practice makes perfect!~ Love you dears!~

GAH!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e