Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Last Thurs and Fri...

... was horrifying.

I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't focus.

I wasn't sleepy. I wasn't even hungry.

I was behaving normal. I looked normal.

But inside nothing is normal.
Heck, my brain is never even close to normal all this while, what am i saying?



Didn't feel like sleeping or eating.

And being me, thats saying something.


Though i did fall asleep in the end, out of tiredness.

When you cry too much its just tiring.

All i know how to do was to cry. There practically wasn't anything much i could do other than that, honestly speaking.

Till tears couldn't fall anymore.


I was just so glad everything is getting better now =)!


Now back to study! GRRR!

The weekend of not doing anything is taking its toll on me (= =")...

GAH!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e