Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just to clear things out.

I just read the comment from the following post.

NO, YOU GOT ME WRONG ANNA JIEJIE XD!

My meaning (in the post), the word "sui", is not the meaning "bad" punya "sui"!

I meant PRETTY punya "SUI", in Hokkien!

Sorry for the late "clearing out", hehehe, i just checked the comment box, having not realise that a comment was left, and also, just last Saturday, PrettyCousinKat had also just made me realise that:

Anna Sui, apart from sounding like "Anna Sui" (the Sui means Pretty in Hokkien), it can also sound like "Anna Shui" (the "sui" sound, if misread, can sound like "shui" as well, which means "bad" in Hokkien)!


So Anna JieJie, NO, i did not meant that you're "the negative side of Sui"!

In that post, i wrote:
Yes, my CousinAnna is indeed, very sui =D!~

But no, this is not about my dear cousin!

Its about the brand, Anna Sui.
What i meant is that MY CousinAnna, is indeed, VERY PRETTY (punya "sui")!

I meant my PRETTY COUSINANNA (^^ )!~


Haha, anyways, perasan abit, "our bunch" IS a bunch of good-looking little brats aren't we =P! Mwehehehehehehehehehehe!~ So perasan XD!~

So yes, everyone to, WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SUI-KIAS (means PRETTY-KIAS in Hokkien) =D!~


ps: Seriously, how can i just realize that the word "SUI", can also be read to sound like the meaning BAD...

I MEANT PRETTY ALL ALONG LAR! WHY LAR READ WRONGLY =D!~

Teeeheeee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e