Sunday, April 08, 2007

Of dogs and cats!

I gatal gatal go to DOGSTER.com after hearing about it from the radio (Its similar to Friendster, just that, guess, duh, its about DOGS only!) .

From seeing all the pics of the beautiful dogs, and their happy lives with their owners...

...

JEALOUS!!!

LIKE MAD!!!

I want a dog too (ㅠ.ㅠ )...

Especially seeing the beautiful pics of Goldies, Malamutes, Germans...

ARGH!!!

I also want a dog...


HOWEVER!


Whats "not-very-good" is that i'm especially sensitive towards dogs, and especially especially breeds i love.

I'm at this website, AMRONE.org, a New England rescue group dedicated to finding new homes for homeless Malamutes.

Then i gatal gatal (again... typical of me (=v=" )...) go click on the "memorial" page, which serves as, of course, memories to dogs who had crossed the rainbow bridge.

I don't know those dogs, better yet, i've never even met those dogs, nor read anything or see more pic about the dog.

Yes... i cried.

Shed alot of a tear is more accurate, since upon realising i'll bawl if i continue reading, i quickly close the page!

And the page is just a list, with a thumbnail of the Malamute, along with the date he/she crossed the rainbow bridge, and owner/ fostered by who.


Yes, i'm overly sensitive towards animals, especially man's best friend DOGS!

I just felt sad because somehow, though i've never owned a dog, i can "feel" the owner's emotion when they lost their precious companion.

Its just so heart-wrecking, that even though i've NEVER had a dog before...

I shudder to think what would happen to me if i had one... and lose him or her.


ARGH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e