Sunday, April 15, 2007

My cat is a freaking animal-activist.

I'm sure people who know me knows how much i love animals and all, and how i opposed to Shark's fin especially, animal cruelty, wildlife-products, or eating anything else other than chicken, beef, pork and mutton, and all...

So i'm down right against eating venison (deer meat) as well, obviously...

Its like eating BAMBI. Honestly honestly.

And freaking honestly, i don't really even care if it TASTES GOOD! No way i'm putting that anywhere near my mouth... heck, ME too if its possible!

Its against my principal and what i believe in... and if i may say so, sad to say i freakingishly look-down on anyone who "enjoys" any "wildlife-product" (and especially Shark's fin! I HATE people who enjoys and loves Shark's fin! I feel like giving them a tight slap and shoving their head down into the nearest toilet bowl! But pity the toilet bowl... it probably never had anything as foul as that person's head down it before =(...).

That is why i usually have a black face whenever i go for Chinese cuisines, Shark's fin soup is ordered, and the whole table is eating it.

Though, keep in mind there is a difference between "eating what is ordered", and "enjoying and loving it".
The latter means you'll actually order it you heartless creep!


I just feel that its animal cruelty!

ESPECIALLY SHARK'S FIN!

Not that i think cows and pigs are not animal cruelty, i'm not dumb you know. I KNOW how they are treated.

But sadly... its really too good to give up... and i need proteins (though i take too much)... but i'm grateful to all the lives i've eaten.

But any animal away from those is WAY crossing my line.


Though saying ALL THAT (God, i get side-tracked too easily (= =")...)... i caught myself buying a can of VENISON MEAT cat food for my HeeChul *slaps head*.

When holding the can, i know i went "WOW! You can find all sorts of stuffs for pets these days!", and just bought it, thinking of letting HeeChul try some new flavours, without thinking of anything else.

My brain must be malfunctioning at that moment. Hmm.

I DID noticed something was wrong. I just didn't realise WHAT.

It was only after i reached home, i came to my senses and FREAK, that i just bought a bloody can of venison meat cat-food for my HeeChul!

I opposed to it... yet i bought it for my cat.

FAIL *smacks head*!

Vowing it was the FIRST and LAST time, i gave it to HeeChul anyway. No point letting it go to waste, its not exactly "cheap" as compared to her usual canned-food.

Though... guess what...

My cat is a freaking animal-activist herself!

She touched it a little, and came complaining to me that she didn't like it (she was also hungry and she didn't had her breakfast)!

I mixed it with the tuna-flavour cat-food she loves (kiamsiap owner don't like the food to go to waste), but still she touches it little-by-little, and i think she took her half day to finish the whole plate...

There's still half-can left, but i don't think i'll be giving it to her anymore.
Because if HeeChul being forced to finish the remainings is the same as me being forced venison, which i'm sure to hate and will complain non-stop, thus i don't think she should "go through it as well".

But honestly...

WHAT AM I THINKING BUYING THAT!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!


My brain needs repairing = more SuJu XD!~


ps: Someone give me a pair of scissors to cut RyeoWook's hair!!!

He looks like a cute, innocent little girl now... that he would've looked like my little sister...

... and i would look like his OPPA (>< )!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e