Friday, April 13, 2007

Hair-problem.

The guy who cut my hair made a HUGE MISTAKE cutting my fringe.

I for one, just realised, somehow... seeing-that-i-stare-in-the-mirror all the time most of the time, that i looked incredibly weird with short fringe...

Or perhaps, more towards fringe which had a slide-down pattern to it... seeing that i never comb my hair (because it make me look geekish, and mushroomy, so maybe thats why my brain never work well whenever i hoped it would, because there is less brain-circulation-activity behind the non-combing-reasoning...)...

Nor i ever style it, because i dislike having stuffs on my hair, unless if i feel i'll wash my hair at night (which i thought i won't, but i'll always end up washing it at night usually)...

So the fringe (bam bam bamm!) will end up short and long without proper tidying-up.


So why do i always have horrible fringe?

Because i cut my hair too often that before it had the time to grow long enough, the idiot-of-the-hairdresser, if you'll pardon the pun, will cut it short, give the "sliding-down-fringe" a good tidy-up, and the weird-look will come again.

Also i always prefer short-fringe to avoid it poking my eye, but after cutting it only i realise it would've been better NOT to do anything with it (= =")...


This reminds me of when i had this horrible fringe i cut myself in high school, thinking it was really nice but deep down i KNOW it looked extremely horrible, but just live with it till i can get my next cut lar...

But the worst part is... that i had to take my form5 class photo with THAT HAIR... talk about HUMILIATION...

And it was really sweet of my friends not to say anything to me... but i feel...
If its REALLY HORRIBLE you guys have to say something!!!

But maybe in a nice manner... because its bad enough having a horrible hair, don't need to RUB IT IN in a mean way o(>< )O!

ARGH!!!


Another thing, for my current hair... because my hair has always been layered, thus the long part will be thinner.

And somehow it has a weird tendency to all "join forces together", and hide behind my gettingly-thicker-neck, that now if you didn't see my "back-hair", i'll look like someone who is wearing a huge half-coconut which came all the way from Hawaii as a HAT.

But ok lar, to make myself feel better, honestly if applied something on it, and style abit and all... at least i can pass for the sporty+funky or retro maybe =D!

If only i've any "retro-daily-outfits" (which no, i'm a strictly-sports-sporty-casual-except-when-i-feel-like-it-fashion kinda person)...

Hmm... i'll probably look better than like CherylAhMa in the 60s or 70s when she ruled the Disco and NightClub Scene with her fashionable outfit and stylish hair!

WOW =D!~


Ok lar... i'm grateful because i love my hair regardless, and i have some "side-bangs", which, at least, hopefully, it'll make me look MUCH BETTER than any crazy dude crazy enough to wear a half-coconut which came all the way from Hawaii as a headgear =D!

Mweheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e