Friday, April 20, 2007

I want to be there.

I want to be there supporting everyone. Doing something.

Stuck here.

I feel helpless.

But even if i'm there, what can i do?

Is there even something i can do?

I'm staying strong, but how long can i hold?

Dream on. I can go to sleep and dream. Put my mind to rest at the matter.

But if i can sleep in the first place that is.

Its as if someone just pour a bucket of ice water over my head, keeping me wide awake at this hour.

Even better, i've started crying again.

Nothing serious, so don't worry lar honestly =)!

At least i'm regaining some feelings.

At least there is something i'm doing.

Something i can do.


I better make myself pack for tomorrow before i go bonkers.

Which i am now.


Please get better soon.

I don't know how much longer i can hold.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e